Page 1 of 2
Alright, my sister just stopped by and she had these huge overalls with her and she said she had to change into them. It was obvious she was hiding something under the overalls. Anyways, I hear her in the bathroom laughing and she comes out and just leaves. So I'm like "wtf?" And I go out there and hear all this chirping. I look in the bathroom and lone behold, 20 ****in baby chicks. Like all over. In the sink, on the floor and in the bathtub. What should I do with em? I put em all in a box and put hamster cage bedding in there to keep em warm. And I put a handful of bread crumbs in the box for them to eat. What else? I don't wanna put em outside cause I think they'll die, but I really don't know what to do with 20 baby chicks. Gimme some ideas pit.
ping pong, hackeysack, baseball, tennis, dodgeball... all these with the baby chicks substituted as the ball ofcourse
Pimp out the chicks and start a brothel.
Quote by blackenedktulu
CFH82, I love you. I didn't laugh, but my god, I love you.

Quote by Zero-Hartman
Holy shit, that was epic. A mighty roar escapeth'd my mouth.

Quote by WyvernOmega
I saw a penis.

last.fm
Rape.
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
What the hell?
My Gear

Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Marshall DSL 50 with 1960A
Call some animal services to move them. Research first though, make sure they're not just going to throw them down a hole or whatever.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
sounds like your sister is pretty awesome imo...
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Quote by Altered_Carbon
Call some animal services to move them. Research first though, make sure they're not just going to throw them down a hole or whatever.

My dad told me to put em in a bag and set em on the train tracks. But I can't hurt no baby chickens, might sound like a pansy, but come on, they are really cute. If it was warmer I'd put em outside in a fence.
Sounds like you get all the chicks.

hurr hurr
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
take them to a farm
Gear

Jarrett Custom Les Paul
Epiphone Les Paul
Ibanez Artcore AS73
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Call your sister and tell her to get her ass back there.

She keeps calling and when I pick up she just starts laughin and hangs up.
Call all the girls you know to come check it out

/common sense
No means maybe
how does that make your sister a douche?
but if you want my honest opinion you should raise an army of super chickens and take over the world.
What are you dense?
Are you retarded or something?
Who the hell do you think I am?
I'm the goddamn Batman.

April 19th, 2011: The Night of the Boob

Pre-chew their food.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
Quote by RampagingAcorn
but if you want my honest opinion you should raise an army of super chickens and take over the world.

Are you kiddin me? What if your sis just dumped off 20 chicks in your bathroom? I'm thinkin I'm gonna put em in my room, but the chirping is gonna drive me nuts. I really just don't wanna hurt em. Plus in a few months I'd have a ton of chicken.
Quote by RampagingAcorn

Raise an army of super-chicken mutants. That will compensate for the fact that a lot of people probably think your name is Anus.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
Are you kiddin me? What if your sis just dumped off 20 chicks in your bathroom? I'm thinkin I'm gonna put em in my room, but the chirping is gonna drive me nuts. I really just don't wanna hurt em. Plus in a few months I'd have a ton of chicken.

Newspaper layouts in your room or its gonna get messy real fast.
you chicks
Is your name Mike? Do you want to be everyone's friend? Do you look similar to lots of other people? If so click here

Quote by LesPaulLeader08

Fucking win S&R!
Quote by S)E-Javelin
Newspaper layouts in your room or its gonna get messy real fast.

I have em in a huge cardboard box.
The answer here seems obvious.

1. Put the chickens in her room.
2. Shut the door.
3. Walk away.

/Win.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
^That's a good idea.

Honestly, they must be so tender. I'd skin 'em, put 'em on a skewer and flame them.
Quote by strat0blaster
The answer here seems obvious.

1. Put the chickens in her room.
2. Shut the door.
3. Walk away.

/Win.

She's 25 and has her own place, all the way over on the other side of town.
Your dad is a crueler man then even the pit =/ Just call the RSPCA or whatever your local animal service is.
Quote by Ed Hunter
This God damned son of a bitch is right.
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
She's 25 and has her own place, all the way over on the other side of town.

Eat them and then if she gets mad say it's her fault for leaving them.

I'm not fucking joking.
Put them in a cage then place the cage in a nearby stream. Hold the cage so the water line is a few inches below the ceiling and let survival of the fittest take over. Keep this up and you'll have the most hardcore motherfucking chickens ever in the future as your personal army.
Go over to her house in overalls and have a friend sneak in through a back window or something. Distract her long enough for your friend to deposit the goods and leave. Obviously, she won't let you in; but, if she does let you in just distract her long enough and leave. She won't expect to find the birds in her bathroom.

Seriously though, she got 20 baby birds past you without you even noticing what-so-ever. You should feel bad about that. Don't become a body guard.
Quote by bizkitday4eva
You know suicide is just as bad as killing yourself

Taco Man of the Jhonen Vasquez/Invader Zim Club. PM HolyWars90 to join
Last edited by Ticket48 at Mar 16, 2009,
Well I've moved them to my room, put tons of paper under the box, put a heat light inside the box for them to stay warm and I've decided I'm gonna make a band called "Chicknot". We're gonna play nu-metal.
hotbox your car, insert chicks in. videotape.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
Raise them as your own! Then as they recognize you as your mother either

1. Start a massive army
2. Smother each one individually and make them watch
3. **** Fights
4. Eat em.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Page 1 of 2