Hey guys, I'm looking to buy a coupla pedals.
im currently using an me-50 in my effects loop, but I feel that the effects really arent very good quality, especially the delay.

The only pedals I really use from it is the chorus (stereo chorus mainly), the rotary/uni-v, and the delays.

So basically i need some assistance in where to look.
My budget is kinda tight though, I cant really afford higher end pedals.
But the bypass is important to me, I feel the me-50 sucks out alot of my tone, even in the loop. It doesnt have to be true-bypass, just not garbage:P
Thanks again.
...are we using the same pedal? i dig it

ofcourse im playing a stoner metal/death/black thrashy grind stuff
"If you're looking for me,
you better check under the sea,
because that's where you'll find me..."
Chorus= EHX Small Clone, Modtone Aqua Chorus.

Delay= Modtone Analog delay, Boss DD-7 if you don't mind digital, maybe a used MXR Carbon Copy.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
The boss dd7 is still pretty pricey. Whats thd difference between digital and analog? Would i notice the difference?
What about the boss ce5?
Analog is a shorter delay, but it has a more natural sound. Digital delay is cleaner and goes for longer, at least a good digital should. Most people will swear by analog - I personally prefer digital.

The Boss CE-5 is an OK pedal, but I wouldn't go for it over the two I mentioned. I'd also suggest an Ibanez CF-7.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
I dnt think the small clones really my thing.
I play in a hardbore metal band, ill only use it for thickenin up some rythem and cleans.
I mostly leave a light delay on all the time.