Page 1 of 3
My friend, Tim, and I were hanging out at a local guitar shop after school today and the topic of conversation was our favorite bands. At one point in the conversation he makes the comment, "Lars Ulrich is, like, the best drummer ever." I offered no rebuttal, but instead replied with, "Keith Moon is an awesome drummer, have you ever heard of him?" He said no, I told him he was from The Who, and then said, very loudly, f*ck The Who and f*ck Keith Moon, Lars is the best. I told him no he's not and Keith is, worldwide, considered much better, and now he demands proof.

Long story short, my friend said f*ck Keith Moon, Lars Ulrich is the best (having never even heard of The Who) and he needs proof that people think Keith is better.
Deal with it. Life has ragged edges, sorry.

EDIT: To be more eloquent: if things like this upset you you're going to have a hard time. I personally don't know anything about either drummers so I can't even give an opinion. The universe doesn't care about your friend's stupidity, and I know i sound like an ass.
Last edited by Timothym at Mar 16, 2009,
Clearly Ringo Starr was the best.
Quote by Teh Forest King
A kid took a fetal pig during pig dissection, put a napkin on it as a cape, wrote "super pig" on it, then threw it out the window onto the greenhouse below, yelling "super pig, blast off!". He failed the pig lab
Quote by freedoms_stain
Yeah, but John Bonham was even better.

and Neil Peart is even better than that

Quote by brandewyork
best ever

this thread should be locked immediately

You guys are just kissing ass because she has tits

But can you show some cool vids of her stuff?
No means maybe
Last edited by pilgrimevan at Mar 16, 2009,
I think your idiot, for thinking that he is an idiot, and being so immature you felt the need to come tell the pit all about.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Umm, you guys are both idiots because Meg White is the greatest drummer ever.

best ever

this thread should be locked immediately
uhh, Carl Palmer for the win.
Anyone who thinks that music these days is dead doesn't listen to enough music.
Who drums for the Jonas Brothers? Fvck he's good.
Quote by red18420
There is no point except party and be healthy and happy. Also money is not something to live for. If i didnt need money for drugs and beer i would give mine away.

Vote here to help me get to BC!
I'd say grow the **** up.
Quote by abe123
thats one of the funniest posts ive seen in a while... to sig or not to sig

Quote by Kenny77
Awesome.

Quote by Kensai
Probably from india. Most bad things come from there.
The greatest drummer is the sky. The rain on the many leaves are his toms and the thunder his crash cymbal.

I don't know anything about drum kits.
Theres like this guy i know who has da wooden sticks and can do da boom boom tsh!

But seriously, its his opinion, you know who is better so let it be dude.
Danny Carey- Tool

its harder to compare drummers imo. once they get to a certain level, any one of them can do the job. it takes a really special drummer to stand out, and imo, Lars could be replaced and Metallica would sound the same, maybe even better (without his ****ty snare drum).
I'm so glad you made a thread about this.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by phlip999
My friend, Tim, and I were hanging out at a local guitar shop after school today and the topic of conversation was our favorite bands. At one point in the conversation he makes the comment, "Lars Ulrich is, like, the best drummer ever." I offered no rebuttal, but instead replied with, "Keith Moon is an awesome drummer, have you ever heard of him?" He said no, I told him he was from The Who, and then said, very loudly, f*ck The Who and f*ck Keith Moon, Lars is the best. I told him no he's not and Keith is, worldwide, considered much better, and now he demands proof.

Long story short, my friend said f*ck Keith Moon, Lars Ulrich is the best (having never even heard of The Who) and he needs proof that people think Keith is better.

I almost shat myself laughing at that.
Tell Tim that I think he's retarded.
please?
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by KGB_INC
Jimmy Chamberlin FTMFW.

Jimmy Chamberlin is a beast on drums. He's at his best on 'Tonight, Tonight'.

TS, yeah your friend is probably being a bit of an idiot, but who cares. 'Best' drummer is all opinion anyway...
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Mike Portnoy FTW!
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
Shit, this is pure win. You can have my interwebz, I was saving them for a rainy day.

^about my halloween costume
Quote by steee21
a sport

Quote by hriday_hazarika
Oh, so it's sorta like real-life gaming, then?
Quote by imdeth
Joey Jordison > Everyone. EVERYONE.

you best be trollin'!

depends on style, but for me Roddy is numero uno.
⚑⚑⚑⚑⚑
Page 1 of 3