Anyone heard of these? I want to try one when they come out. From the demos I've seen the distortion sounds like ass but the cleans are pretty much amazing. For $650 seems like a decent deal if you're looking for a clean amp, only drawbacks are the SS driven reverb and a couple effects that I'll never use.
http://www.guitarcenter.com/Fender-Band-Master-VM-40W-Tube-Guitar-Amp-Head-105176440-i1440799.gc
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
SS reverb wouldnt be bad, the real problem is thats its DIGITAL reverb in a FENDER TUBE AMP.
thats rediculous.
ive heard the demos, and it sounds real nice. but im guessing its basically a fender hot rod deluxe with an improved drive channel and some effects that i would never want in my amp.
try it though, it might be sweet.
Quote by BryanChampine
It was like a orgasm in my ear.
Chea_man is the best.
Quote by chea_man
SS reverb wouldnt be bad, the real problem is thats its DIGITAL reverb in a FENDER TUBE AMP.
thats rediculous.
ive heard the demos, and it sounds real nice. but im guessing its basically a fender hot rod deluxe with an improved drive channel and some effects that i would never want in my amp.
try it though, it might be sweet.

Yeah. I'm running a Windsor for my lead tones right now and I've been looking for an amp strictly for cleans. I didn't realize that the reverb was digital though. I'd still like to try it out. Other options are the Roland JC-120, possibly a used Bandmaster or Bassman or a Ceriatone of some sort.
Founder of the EHX Users Guild
My Photography

Quote by Kyle-Rehm
Please don't tell me I'm the only one that clicked this thread thinking I would learn how to make my guitar sound like a grizzly bear.
Last edited by soul_power at Mar 16, 2009,