Hey, recently I've been looking at getting a Crate V32 Palomino, but now it looks that a Crate V33 might be what I'll be getting. I'm just wondering how these two compare, I'm assuming they are similar, I'm just wondering how similar soundwise, especially on the Clean Channel, will the V33 still give me those Marshally Cleans I'm looking for?

Thanks!
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I haven't played the V32 Palomino, but I have a V33H head. The cleans are awesome, but probably more Fender if anything not marshall. Although I'm not sure on the difference, since I've mostly played Fenders not Marshalls. The cleans break up like Fender at least, when dimed and aggressively picking. I use the clean channel and layer on either the overdrive or the fuzz, or both depending on what I'm doing.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
The V series amps have a similar circuit to the Soldano SLO (which in turn is a hotrodded Marshall Plexi) so I guess they're similar to Marshalls, but only on the gain channel.

They're similar, the only difference between them is the Palomino amps were made in America while the V series amps were made in Vietnam.
Quote by DeathByDestroyr
What the hell is a G&L.

Quote by Flux'D
Gay & Lesbian I think, the box smelled funny
Greg what did you send me??
Hmm thanks guys, anybody else know anything?
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
I have a Palomino v50 and I would say the cleans are very British, kind of like if you crossed Marshall cleans with the cleans of a Vox AC30
Call me Dom
Quote by Dmaj7
I don't know how to count canadians, the metric system is hard

Quote by gregs1020
well if lbj pokes his head in here and there's no nuts shit's gonna go doooooooowwwwwwwwwn.

{Pedalboard Thread Native: The Muffin Man}
Quote by lbj273
I have a Palomino v50 and I would say the cleans are very British, kind of like if you crossed Marshall cleans with the cleans of a Vox AC30

Yeah, I know what the Palomino is like, but I've had Little success at finding one at a manageable Price, so that's why I might be going for the V33, and I'm wondering the V33 cleans are like the V32 Palomino cleans.
Rig

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Allright, anybody else, the more info the better
Rig

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by Raijouta
The V series amps have a similar circuit to the Soldano SLO (which in turn is a hotrodded Marshall Plexi) so I guess they're similar to Marshalls, but only on the gain channel.

They're similar, the only difference between them is the Palomino amps were made in America while the V series amps were made in Vietnam.

not all of the V series are made in vietnam, i have a V30 not palamino, it's american..