Hello!
I am a new member here, so let me introduce myself. I'm Connor, I am 15 and I have been playing guitar for 5 years. I upgraded my setup when I was 13, getting an Epiphone Les Paul and a Line 6 Spider III, as well as being an owner of a Boss CH-1 Super Chorus and a Dunlop Crybaby. I love my gear, but I want to upgrade to A. A bigger, better amp (with a better clean sound, Line 6 clean is gross) and B. Get 2 new guitars. I was going to jot down some of my options and see what you guys think. I play mostly metal in vein of Death, Necrophagist, Kreator, Slayer, etc as well as punk rock like Bad Religion, Dead Kennedys, Bad Brains, etc. I also love playing funk, some blues, rock and jazz. Therefor my gear that I will choose will be mostly centered on heavy, but can also be sensitive when I need it.

Guitars:
BC Rich Chuck Schuldiner Stealth (With a Floyd Rose that I will buy)
Gibson Explorer (White)

Those are the two guitars I was thinking of. I really like Ibanez, but I really don't want to go cheap.

Amp options:
Krank Krankenstein
Randall RS412XLT100
Marshall something

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!
Bich guitars tend to be pretty cheaply made, with poor wood. of late. that said, i'm not familiar with that model, so whatev. could be good. Marshall something? There are all kinds.
I think you'd be better off with a Randall RM. Modules to do whatever you want.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Thank you theoreticmusic!
I do not know what Marshall model would work, therefor I am looking for reccomendations. The Stealth has gotten good reviews, and as BC Riches go, their 500 dollar guitars suck, bet this one is $1000, and has gotten great reviews. Chuck is my favorite guitarists, so it's his tone I am after! Thanks!