Page 1 of 4
Anyone care sharing their own weird/odd medical conditions? I have a heart murmur, which basically means my heart makes a really loud f*cked up noise when it pumps out blood. It doesn't do me any harm but it's hilarious to see any new doctor I see sh*t his pants when he hears it (sounds like my heart is about to explode).
Quote by Sir-Shoelace
manliest string guage? barbed wire.

Founder Of the UG Slide Player's Guild, PM me If You're Really Feelin' Dem Blues

THE PIT
"better than your average psychiatrist"
pretty sure i have narcolepsy. my brother is diagnosed with it and i share the same symptoms he has.
Quote by Killian5-0
I was looking at a friend of mines baby that was just born and I said "He's younger than me"

Quote by Rocker_geek
nexteyenate you win
Linux
Potz's Syndrome. My heart responds catastrophically to any kind of stimulant. The amount of caffeine in a Mountain Dew is probably enough to kill me.
Call me Jack.
All that you love...
...you must love now.
My Gear:
PRS Custom 24
Standard MIM Tele
Larrivée LV-09E
Rivera Clubster 45 112 Combo Tube
Boss ME-20 Multi-effects pedal
Boss OC-3 Super octave pedal
My own home-made octave-up pedal
I have severe anal fissures. When I go to take a dump it's like the ganges river is raging about. Only, you know, it's bloody feces instead of water.
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Mar 16, 2009,
i don't remember what it's called...but basically my blood clots in an odd fashion and it makes scars look like bruises and it takes a much longer time to heal than the average person
Quote by Metallica4546
i don't remember what it's called...but basically my blood clots in an odd fashion and it makes scars look like bruises and it takes a much longer time to heal than the average person

Hemophilia?
Quote by nexteyenate
pretty sure i have narcolepsy. my brother is diagnosed with it and i share the same symptoms he has.

Wouldn't it be pretty obvious if you had narcolepsy?

and,
I'm deaf and mute, so I use sign language, but I have tourettes.
Yeah, figure that one out.
BRIAN. SCHNEIDER.
Quote by monkeysintheday
Wouldn't it be pretty obvious if you had narcolepsy?

and,
I'm deaf and mute, so I use sign language, but I have tourettes.
Yeah, figure that one out.

lolz at your quotes.

Maybe you your not deaf? or mute?

at Guthrie.

Anyways. I had Epilepsy. Well, I still technically have it I believe, I just don't have seizures anymore.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Guthrie Stick you've made my night haha

i wear glasses

damn me and my healthyness
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by CaptainRon
My penis turns 180 degrees at the tenth inch.

It makes things very difficult.

Not when you only have 3 inches to work with.

I think I'm becoming bipolar.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
Osteochondroma.
I grow extra bone.

And that triple post on the other page is hilarious.
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
i also have a heart murmur, but it's really mild so i don't get any of those flashy perks like the TS has

My mind is going. I can feel it.
A while back I had these welts that would just pop up on me. It honestly looked like someone whipped me years ago and they were the scars. They were the itchiest thing I've ever had on me, except athlete's foot. Once I started to scratch them I wouldn't be able to stop for like 10 minutes. Finally went to the doctor. The doc said to try some allergy medication. It worked. The doc then told me that it was some sort of allergic reaction to something, but we more than likely will never find out.

I take Loratidine (a generic form of Claritin) daily now, and no signs of the itchy welts!
my heart will randomly, out of nowhere, start beating incdredibly fasst like if i had done excersise for incredible amounts of time. not dangeorus though:p
''courage is not enough to forget''
Quote by jetfuel495
I had an anal fissure a while back. It was a pain in the ass. Har har.

My sternum is also caved in. I tell people it's because I was impaled by a 2x4 when I was younger, or a lead pipe. A lot of people believe me.

I'm also at risk for marfan syndrome.

I have this aswell, people call me "Chest Dent" or "Chesty"

And one of friends obsessively strokes it, its kinda creepy.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Quote by Guthrie Stick
I have...where did my pants go?

sigged
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
migraines, dont no if they count cos there just really bad headaches and i get dizzy and stuff, nevertheless they annoy the crap out of me.
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
If your doctor sh*ts his pants when he hears it I think you need a new doctor. Preferably one with a medical education.
Page 1 of 4