Page 1 of 4
I am a sophomore in high school and my girlfriend is a freshman. We started dating when i was in eigth grade and she was in seventh grade. We've been together for forever it seems and i really do love her more than anything. i cant imagine not having her in my life. Unfortunately though, her mom is a ****ing immature bitch who invites her friends over to her house to smoke weed and they all think they're black. And since she is always broke, she wants to find a cheaper house to rent, and she wants to move to downtown Akron ( which is in Ohio. the part she wants to move to is a freaking ghetto)

So she wants to move her and my girlfriend and her black boyfriend to this ghetto so they can all think they're black (excluding my gf of course) and smoke weed and live in a **** house. But now im just ranting because i hate her mom so much...anyway back to the point. I wont be 16 until June, normally i would get my license so i can drive to there and pick her up to see her. But unfortunately im not alowed to get my license cuz my parents dont think anybody needs to drive until theyre 18.

So, my gf is going to be moving 45 minutes away from me, going to a piece of **** ghetto school, and i am never going to see her. and i've been with her so long. i dont understand how her mom couldnt at least just stay where she is till at least we graduate high school. .... i dont know what im going to do without her.. this is probably the worst thing that ever happened to me in my life so far.. i wanted to be with this girl forever. a lot of people of course are gonna say its just a teenage relationship, but i too am a very logical person and see that high school relationships dont last, but ours is different. i would do anything for her. i would give my life for her. and i know she feels the same way... (she attempted suicide after we broke up about six months ago. we got back together a week or two after. long story)

im afraid if she moves that we will eventually grow apart from never seeing each other. im scared of that... well.. im sorry for this being so long. nobody really has to read it. i just wanted to get all this stuff off my chest. its killing me...
cool story bro
Guitars:
Custom les paul copy with sun inlay
Epiphone les paul custom with emg 81/85
Hondo 80's star shape(project)
ESP explorer (project)
Epiphone dr200s
Epiphone ej200
pedals:
mxr doubleshot distortion
amp:
Raven rg100
If it's as real as you say it is, it can survive. And her mother is not acting like a mother, seems she is very selfish.

Long distance is hard, believe me. My girlfriend and I are at different schools, 16.5 hours away from each other. But we manage.
I wish I had a girlfriend.
Quote by Ez0ph
That was a different Feb08er that threatened to suck you off
I remember that

Sadly, I was the threatened.
Quote by Firenze

Let it be known that I concur with everything this gentleman says, ever.

www.myspace.com/tarsusmusic
Quote by codynw42
I am a sophomore in high school and my girlfriend is a freshman. We started dating when i was in eigth grade and she was in seventh grade. We've been together for forever it seems and i really do love her more than anything. i cant imagine not having her in my life. Unfortunately though, her mom is a ****ing immature bitch who invites her friends over to her house to smoke weed and they all think they're black. And since she is always broke, she wants to find a cheaper house to rent, and she wants to move to downtown Akron ( which is in Ohio. the part she wants to move to is a freaking ghetto)

So she wants to move her and my girlfriend and her black boyfriend to this ghetto so they can all think they're black (excluding my gf of course) and smoke weed and live in a **** house. But now im just ranting because i hate her mom so much...anyway back to the point. I wont be 16 until June, normally i would get my license so i can drive to there and pick her up to see her. But unfortunately im not alowed to get my license cuz my parents dont think anybody needs to drive until theyre 18.

So, my gf is going to be moving 45 minutes away from me, going to a piece of **** ghetto school, and i am never going to see her. and i've been with her so long. i dont understand how her mom couldnt at least just stay where she is till at least we graduate high school. .... i dont know what im going to do without her.. this is probably the worst thing that ever happened to me in my life so far.. i wanted to be with this girl forever. a lot of people of course are gonna say its just a teenage relationship, but i too am a very logical person and see that high school relationships dont last, but ours is different. i would do anything for her. i would give my life for her. and i know she feels the same way... (she attempted suicide after we broke up about six months ago. we got back together a week or two after. long story)

im afraid if she moves that we will eventually grow apart from never seeing each other. im scared of that... well.. im sorry for this being so long. nobody really has to read it. i just wanted to get all this stuff off my chest. its killing me...

i havent read it but the key words make me think it's teenage crisis
Quote by SuperJoop
things will work out.

No they won't, there's a thick line between denial and probability.

And probability is, within 6 months of her moving, she'll have a hefty sum of dick to be mounted by.

And yo bro, stop hatin' on the blacks. Ya dig?

Btw, people above me who are giving him seemingly positive advice, you do realise you are completely, 100% accepting the psycho-analysis of a woman in her 30s/40s from a 15 year old?
Last edited by Kyle.E at Mar 16, 2009,
Quote by imdeth
Steal her and lock her in your basement.

God damnit imdeth, I was going to say that...
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
Quote by Kyle.E

And probability is, within 6 months of her moving, she'll have a hefty some of dick to be mounted by.

No offense meant to anyone, but that was fucking hilarious
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by codynw42
i dont know what im going to do without her.

Fap.
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Excessive punctuation!!!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote by dhutton
+infinity

I have infinity.
Quote by metharian
yea its way too much for my little stick lol
45 minutes away?? that's perfectly manageable! if you love her as much as you say you do it really shouldn't be a problem for you.
Quote by Jackal58
I only judge people based upon the color of their skin.

Quote by Kilty Boxers
id like to shave my balls, but i always cut myself and when i do my shaver is like om nom nom testicle skin.
oh noes! you're 15, and you'll never have another girlfriend ever again. remember, bitches ain't **** but hoes and tricks
Epiphone G-400
Yamaha Pacifica (Mod on hold due to procrastination)
Rocktron Banshee
Marshall 10CD

Quote by geetarguy13

I've never smoked before but it looks like fun.
dude. i was with the same girl all through middle school and most of highschool. when we finally broke up i was devistated. but everything got better. just have faith. if you and her want it to work. it will work. if not. its highschool. have fun. enjoy it. and dont be hatin on the pot. you should try it some time.
Knowledge speaks, wisdom listens
Abuline acoustic
Yamaha acoustic
Ibanez GRG 170DX
Peavy Rage 158
Dunlop Original Crybaby
Boss DD-20
Boss DS-1
Quote by nimrod_hahahaha
45 minutes away?? that's perfectly manageable! if you love her as much as you say you do it really shouldn't be a problem for you.
White teenage suburban Americans have an almost Vampire/daylight aversion to public transport and walking.
sad story buddy. really sad. that being said, i disagree with the whole logic point of view. It is typical teenage over reactant behavior. I know because I've been through it myself. not necessarily this situation, but then again no story is exactly the same. I digress, I'm sorry this is happening, have a cookie. Realize there's more beyond just highschool and a relationship that can cause such an extreme reaction as suicide is not a healthy one.
It's Ok, I'm a Doctor
T-T
(In Obviousness)

Quote by Irishstang_87
Good god, you're a Twilight fan. What are you doing in a scientific discussion?

Quote by Thewickerman666
I just watched a turtle rape a shoe, and must admit I slightly enjoyed it.

I feel dirty
Quote by paintITblack39
abusive mother? call the authorities.

I want to. But if i did then she would have to move in with her dad who is hours away. I know... It sounds selfish
Quote by my_pony_bit_me
i havent read it but the key words make me think it's teenage crisis

'tis
Quote by codynw42
a lot of people of course are gonna say its just a teenage relationship, but i too am a very logical person and see that high school relationships dont last, but ours is different.

It's never different, dude, I promise.

It may suck, and I do believe you love the girl, but things happen. Did you think maybe her mom is moving them because she can't afford where they live now? The world isn't out to spite you. If you can make the distance work (through train travel, perhaps?), then cool, but if not, then that's life.
Quote by Pman666
just cuz she smokes weed doesnt make her a bad person man.

You're right, but despite your feelings (or mine) on weed, it's still an illegal substance and the woman has a teenager in her care. If she biffs and the authorities get involved it doesn't just have an impact on her, but her daughter as well.

TS, I don't think there is much you can do. I hate to be blunt, but you're not in a position to relocate yourself and neither is your girlfriend.

EDIT: 45 minutes isn't that bad I guess. You'll just her her A LOT less.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

I am the mistress of ManWithoutAHat . This pleases me.
Last edited by terrencemaddox at Mar 16, 2009,
Quote by codynw42
I want to. But if i did then she would have to move in with her dad who is hours away. I know... It sounds selfish

Yeah. Yeah it does.
They say the old woman's got the wisdom
'Cause she couldn't read the clock anymore
She said "The numbers don't represent the moments"
Says she don't see what all the ticking's for
Quote by terrencemaddox
You're right, but despite your feelings (or mine) on weed, it's still an illegal substance and the woman has a teenager in her care. If she biffs and the authorities get involved it doesn't just have an impact on her, but her daughter as well.

TS, I don't think there is much you can do. I hate to be blunt, but you're not in a position to relocate yourself and neither is your girlfriend.

EDIT: 45 minutes isn't that bad I guess. You'll just her her A LOT less.

You sly dog you.
Quote by terrencemaddox

I agree, having pot, and being as irresponsible as her mom sounds, doesn't seem like it would work out well. Nothing wrong with the plant itself, but people are bound to misuse it just like they do with every damn other great thing in this world.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
Quote by Kyle.E

And probability is, within 6 months of her moving, she'll have a hefty sum of dick to be mounted by.

Btw, people above me who are giving him seemingly positive advice, you do realise you are completely, 100% accepting the psycho-analysis of a woman in her 30s/40s from a 15 year old?

U dont have to say she gunna get mounted . And no. U misunderstand me. I have no problems with black people. One of my friends is black. I hate wanna be gangsters. And white people who try to act black. And i wudnt say she is a bad mom if she wasnt. I have a brain that usually works
Quote by RU Experienced?
You sly dog you.

wut
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Quote by RU Experienced?
Come on now, are you really going to make me explain it?

Yes.

Oh and I'm quivering with anticipation.

EDIT: I can't believe I missed that. I honestly didn't see blunt highlighted man.
Miss Scourge? PM me.

Last edited by terrencemaddox at Mar 16, 2009,
Page 1 of 4