My band is doing a house party this weekend. Need recommendations for good simple songs we should learn for when surrounded by crazy drunk/'intoxicated' people? Preferably ones they can sing along to. Leaning mainly towards classic rock or blues since that's what we're best at.
Here's what I'm thinking so far.
-Carry on my wayward son
-Every rose has it's thorn
-Panama
-Gimme Shelter
-Purple Haze
-Rock you like a hurricane
-Sunshine of your love
Quote by UrineMist
My band is doing a house party this weekend. Need recommendations for good simple songs we should learn for when surrounded by crazy drunk/'intoxicated' people? Preferably ones they can sing along to. Leaning mainly towards classic rock or blues since that's what we're best at.
Here's what I'm thinking so far.
-Carry on my wayward son
-Every rose has it's thorn
-Panama
-Gimme Shelter
-Purple Haze
-Rock you like a hurricane
-Sunshine of your love

Suspect drugs.
i mean classic rock is cool and all and i love all those songs, but i wanna hear those driving on a highway in the middle of summer, not at a house party.
If you have that kind of crowd, make sure to have "American Pie", and some Tom Petty.

I'd also recommend Dropkick Murphysand Streetlight Manifesto.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.

Suspect drugs.
umm, it's one of those parties man.. theres gonna be drugs no matter what we play
Quote by TSmitty6
i mean classic rock is cool and all and i love all those songs, but i wanna hear those driving on a highway in the middle of summer, not at a house party.

no problem, what would you recommend? maybe Are you gonna be my girl by Jet? Haha I'm clueless I've never done house parties before
Quote by TUXGUITAR
How about some Sublime??

That's a pretty good idea...

As for American Pie and Hard to Handle, I love the songs but I'm afraid to touch either of them...
If you don't already have tunes down, don't play.
Quote by ottoavist

i suppose there's a chance
i'm just a litte too shallow to consider
that maybe i've been a little more eager
each day to wake up and take a shower
brush my teeth and smile for the mirror
actually i cant say ive been to a party that has played classic rock. uno what, **** the haters like me, just do it.
nothing but a good time
talk dirty to me
wildside
smells like teen spirit
peace sells
dirty little thing
slither
its so easy
walk
spoonman
Feel free to add me on STEAM: thesystemhasfailed
XBL tag: cbiggs18