In the market for a tremolo pedal, preferably under or around $100. Any suggestions?
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
Electro-Harmonix Pulsar is great.
Or hunt down one of those old Dunlop Volume/Tremolo foot pedals. Those astound me.
I have an original big box Pulsar and I love it. My buddy has the XO, but I haven't played too much to see if it's like the big box. The Boss TR-2 is supposed to be decent, and a simple mod should fix the volume drop that the TR-2 is infamous for.
Quote by rabidguitarist
I even tried dressing up as a fly myself, and throwing myself out of the window in the hope that they will follow me. But to no avail.

Quote by daytripper75
we have a Llama forum, and still no drum forum.
Carl Martin Surf Trem if your after a sin-wave (Fender-style) tremolo. It's spot on, just not quite as warm as the tube powered units in Fender amps.
Quote by lookie here
I have an original big box Pulsar and I love it. My buddy has the XO, but I haven't played too much to see if it's like the big box. The Boss TR-2 is supposed to be decent, and a simple mod should fix the volume drop that the TR-2 is infamous for.

Well, the Boss can't do those whirring helicopter sounds, as I understand it.
Depending on the style of music the OP wants to play, this may or may not be relevant.
I personally love my Marshall Vibratrem.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I personally love my Marshall Vibratrem.

I'm really infatuated with Marshall's new boxes. I really want to get a reflector and an echohead. They're so effing cheap, too o.O
I want those two also. And a Regenerator.
Quote by Cathbard
If all you had to go on was the forum you'd think a Decimator could cure noise caused by dodgey stage lighting and restock the ocean's population of sperm whales
Quote by shadow__666
I want those two also. And a Regenerator.

I'm iffy about the regenerator. I just love the EHX Hoax so muxh...