I was going through all my crap and discovered my old collection of Pokemon cards. Somewhere around 500+ cards, some holographic and or in Japanese. Can I get a good amount of money for these?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
You'll just have to wait and see. If they won't sell for much now, at least they're a fond keepsake.
i tried to sell mine on ebay... nothing
Just call me Bobby
Member of the official GB&C "Who to Listen to" list
Quote by mikeyElite
you build guitars worthy of sexual favors

Quote by Invader Jim
if this party gets any livelier a funeral is gonna break out.
Quote by The_Paranoia
They will just come out with another 200 and kids will go "Chrizard who?"

True
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by schmyler_taly
RIP Dime.

I'm not nearly as much of a Dime fanboy than when I made my account. I still respect him and list him as #1 inspiration, but I think saying it ALL over the place is a bit excessive..UNLESS you're pissing people off like angusfan.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I'm not nearly as much of a Dime fanboy than when I made my account. I still respect him and list him as #1 inspiration, but I think saying it ALL over the place is a bit excessive..UNLESS you're pissing people off like angusfan.

to be honest the RIP Dime everytime his name is mentioned is starting to get annoying, almost as bad as going to a random youtube video and seeing UG FTW in the comments
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
I'm not nearly as much of a Dime fanboy than when I made my account. I still respect him and list him as #1 inspiration, but I think saying it ALL over the place is a bit excessive..UNLESS you're pissing people off like anusfan.

Fix'd.
We fear violence less than our own feelings. Personal, private, solitary pain is more terrifying than what anyone else can inflict.
Jim Morrison
Actually, it depends on the Cards you have and the collectors buying.

Most old cards wont go for anything, but I've met people wo'd kill from some cards from certain sets. This lady looks at me and goes, "I don't know if I'll ever find cards from this set. NO ONE has any.... "
Quote by Cheesemaster
to be honest the RIP Dime everytime his name is mentioned is starting to get annoying, almost as bad as going to a random youtube video and seeing UG FTW in the comments

It's not even as close to as bad as UG FTW, it is getting bad though.
I've been wondering the same thing..
Best bet would be to go to someone who deals that sort of thing. (Comic book stores, etc.)
They should be able to give you a rough evaluation, then you go from there.
Guitars & Basses
Shine WD240 CH
Yamaha APX500
Ibanez GSR200
Ibanez SRX595

Amps
Line 6 LowDown
Line 6 Spider Jam

Pedals
ZOOM G1.x
ZOOM B2
BOSS GEB-7
Quote by DeathWarrant
I've been wondering the same thing..
Best bet would be to go to someone who deals that sort of thing. (Comic book stores, etc.)
They should be able to give you a rough evaluation, then you go from there.

EDIT: vvv
Last edited by metalderek at Mar 17, 2009,
I dont think ive ever seen a Pokemon. I always associate them with the Pikachi things from the 90s. I was into wrestling wwf cards back in the day tho.
I used to love Pokemon cards. It's sad that my collection that must have cost me at least $300 is now worth only about $50. I'm going to hope that they will soon appreciate in value. Sort of like baseball cards, but that won't happen because they don't have any of the old pokemon in the shows or games anymore...
I remember having around 2000. But I have never played with them. I just used to collect them and show off.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Yeah. Oh well. Just hoping on finding a job in the summer.
Quote by lolmnt
Quote by Cheesemaster

Well they are handing warnings for it recently.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash
Quote by DimebagLivesOn
Can I get a good amount of money for these?

No
I hope it doesn't seem, like I'm young, foolish, and green.
Let me in for a minute, you're not my life but I want you in it

O Dayya, te echaré de menos, siempre

Y siempre
Y para siempre
Over 9000. Is an amount of money you won't get.
sometimes I see us in a cymbal splash or in the sound of a car crash