Page 1 of 2
I need some information about any famous musicians who have Raped/Murdered/Tortured someone.

Any people in mind?

EDIT: Maybe i should have been more clearer. Dead musicians. Lol.
"We barely remember who or what came before this precious moment"

Tool, anyone?
Alter Bridge, maybe?
A bit of John Mayer?
Some beethoven sounds delightful, as well.
Last edited by Pedalboard at Mar 16, 2009,
Eric Clapton impregnated an entire generation with his ballad Wonderful Tonight. While not illegal still quite impressive.
myspace.com/sidetrackedrock
myspace.com/scottkrausmusic

Quote by an epic mistake
Woah guys, this is actually the first post relevant to the thread in a LOOONG time. I applaud you Scotdizzle.

I found the damn sig thing!
Guy from Durzum killed some other guy.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I stick stuff in my pee hole.

Gear:

Schecter C-1 Classic
Ibanez S670PB
Stratocaster MIM Standard
Marshall MG30 (its purple )
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Quote by burrit0
my nigga lil wayne

yehhh

Can ya lend a nigga' pencil?

Dead composers? I'm sure Beethoven must have ripped off someone. Like Satan.
Varg. That's the only answer you'll get from the metal listeners.
To me:
Quote by crazy8rgood

In fact, I almost ALWAYS agree with YourDad.

Quote by itchy guitar
One of the best replies ever.

In the same thread

Do you love Arsis?
wikipedia says issac brock has an attempted murder charge in canada. three out of the four nouns in that sentence are awesome, can you guess which one isnt?
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by Zugunruhe
wikipedia says issac brock has an attempted murder charge in canada. three out of the four nouns in that sentence are awesome, can you guess which one isnt?

Let's ignore the musician part then?

Beethoven raped his sister four times before he heard her screaming.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Omg, so liek slipknot is liek so evil and wear freaakkyyy and scaarryy masks and liek they just liek worship satan and all that evil stuff!!!11one i wouldn't wnat to mess with one of dem!1!!!1

/acting like a Slipknot fanboy-maggot, being ignorant of Black Metal

But seriously, Varg.
Quote by PissInMyShoeses
Just look up Mayhem
dude got stabbed in the head 23 times

Most stabs were actually in his back. Varg slaughtered that dude like a dog. Go Varg
Quote by Zugunruhe

yes.
Quote by Pernell
Most stabs were actually in his back. Varg slaughtered that dude like a dog. Go Varg

For no apparent reason, this statement caused me to produce sounds indicating amusement derived from the material that you authored. Congrats.
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
God!! I can't beleive this thread has gone this long without anyone mentioning Sid Vicious!! though he died before he had a chance to be Convicted! I personally don't think he did it but still!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by MyDesertRose
Hardly a musician.

Nicely done.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
Quote by schmyler_taly
Omg, so liek slipknot is liek so evil and wear freaakkyyy and scaarryy masks and liek they just liek worship satan and all that evil stuff!!!11one i wouldn't wnat to mess with one of dem!1!!!1

/acting like a Slipknot fanboy-maggot, being ignorant of Black Metal

That has nothing to do with the topic.
Ronnie Radke
Quote by Zombee
I also **** in my moms bathroom once as a kid, but I realized that I wanted to poop in the other bathroom. so I scooped my poop out of the toilet and tried relaying to the other toilet.
Quote by gunners fan
God!! I can't beleive this thread has gone this long without anyone mentioning Sid Vicious!! though he died before he had a chance to be Convicted! I personally don't think he did it but still!!

It!! Is!! An!! Outrage!!!
deviantART ||| flickr
┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ಠ_ಠ┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘┌( ^_^)┘
last.fm zune
coryklok is my e-hubby! ^_^
rip Billy Mays <3
Quote by Kata Dante
It!! Is!! An!! Outrage!!!

Why thank you!

Hey! Wait a minute!!

Also why has no-one mentioned Boy George yet?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by MetaMegaMagic
Didn't James Hetfield rape girls? My friend said that's the reason he hates him.

Yeah he raped Lars on the drums (check it out on youtube)
I'm sure out of all the things in the world Ted Nugent has killed (squirrels, deer, music) a few humans might've gone through the loop.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
The Blacksmith In "Tenacious D" Broke Satan's Horn And Learned To Play Wicked Lute Solos With The Pick Of Destiny.

You A Hardcore B1tch to me$$ W1th $@T@N (Satan)
Quote by Survivalism
Never committed murder?

totally did.
I have no opinion on this matter.
There Was Some Black-Metal Dude In Like Finland Or Norway Or Somewhere Crappy Like That That Murdered A Fellow Band Member And He Burnt So MANY Fricken Churchs Down.
True Story. Look It Up!

/Thread
Zamoth from Emperor killed a guy, but it was out of defense.
Gaahl tortured a guy for 6 hours.
And since I consider rappers musicians, Tupac, Biggie and many others were in gangs, so they must've killed someone.
Uncle Vernon, Uncle Vernon,
independent as a hog on ice,
He's a big shot down there at the slaughterhouse,
Plays accordion for Mr. Weiss
Page 1 of 2