dude above is right. you are on your own for acoustics. i havent a clue.
Wont make you play like him..

Had to say it sorry!
Gibson Les Paul Custom
Fender American Tele

F/S:
Orange Rockerverb 50
Orange PPC412
ouch that hurts, you cant teach his style because techniqually its bad, it just sounds cool and different
so light tops and heavy bottoms ones. Right? so that equals less bass and more treble?
Quote by eric crake
so light tops and heavy bottoms ones. Right? so that equals less bass and more treble?

No, just regular .010-.046 guage
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by eric crake
any luck on the acoustic strings?

Most likely just D'Addario Acoustic Strings as well, not sure on the Guage, probably what ever the Regular guage for Acoustics is.
Rig
Fender 09 Standard Strat>Wilson Ten Spot II Wah>Boss DS-2 Turbo Distortion>EHX Big Muff Pi>Boss CE-2 Chorus>Crate V32 Palomino 212
Fender Deluxe Active Jazz Bass>(Same Pedals)>AcousticB20

Quote by WtrPlyr
I'm with DeltaFunk
Quote by DeltaFunk
Most likely just D'Addario Acoustic Strings as well, not sure on the Guage, probably what ever the Regular guage for Acoustics is.

Daddario acoustic 13 gauge phosphor bronze strings im sure.
Can someone explain what gauge means? Is it the higher the number mean deeper or higher sounds?
Quote by eric crake
Can someone explain what gauge means? Is it the higher the number mean deeper or higher sounds?

Gauge is the thickness of a string. In general thicker strings seems to result in a thicker tone than thinner strings.
so im relativly new. what would a set of light tops, heavy bottoms, sound like?
^Like strings. Strings don't make much of an impact on tone. Strings are important to playability though. You need to find strings that suit the way you play, strings that feel good to you.
I don't give a shit if you listen to me or not
I just started playing D'addario XL 10s, and on the package, it said that it was the most vintage sounding strings of the D'addarios. They're quite a bit harder to play on compared to the ones I played on earlier though, but very good sounding.
Quote by A Certain Death
my mum is a retard