The Twilight Zone.

Who else likes to watch it? I only watch the black and white version, it's so cool to see how TV was so different back then. They had some good writing, but the techniques to do some of the crazy sci-fi stuff is were really clever and artistic.
Quote by K Dizzle
i used to watch it constantly when i was about 8, i loved that show.

the one with the giant gorilla sasquatch thing that was ripping panels off an airplane scared my balls right up into my body

william shatner!
that is an amaziiinggg show...
the marathon every new years is pretty badass!
sig under construction.
aww man sometimes when im at my grandmas house its on, i watch it, but its usually almost done. I saw this one where this chick was just drivin or somethin and twas quite borin.
Quote by MightyAl
There once was a UG'er from Saskatoon
Who asked the Pit to do his homework
So I wrote him a limerick about wanking
That doesn't rhyme
And isn't really about wanking anyway.
Love that show. I know i've watched the original one. I've seen the newest one. And i think i saw one that came in between those two. They're all good but sometimes the acting seems to be below par but its totally cool.
oh yea, new years eve marathons on the sci fi channel for the win!
I have no opinion on this matter.
My great uncle was Rod Serling's neighbor and Serling used my great uncle's last name (Kamenir) in an episode. If anyone happens to know which episode that is, that would be awesome.

EDIT: I found it. The episode is called "Twenty-Two". Serling changed the spelling to "Kaminer".
At the Justice Tour:
Guy in audience: Libertyville represent!
Tom Morello: Yes. Libertyville…represent.

Quote by IDread
Damn. You got insanely lucky when it comes to manly surnames.

Ai æm eɪ prəpoʊnənt ʌv eɪ kəmplitli fənɛtɪk ælfəbɛt. Spɛl ɛvriθɪŋ wɪθ ðə AɪPiEɪ.
Last edited by ZAxel at Mar 17, 2009,
I've never seen it. What's it about?
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Quote by tuwyci
why are metal musicians prone to fatness?
Cause there music is heavy.

Writing music is hard D: