I have been looking around for a new acoustic guitar. I decided on either the Seagull S6 slim or the Seagull Maritime Mini Jumbo. I was looking online, and I found a really good deal on the S6 slim (and a free hard case). Is this deal too good to be true, or is it worth saving a little more $$$ any buying the Maritime spruce mini jumbo?

Great Deal???
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal
Depends on the sound you like. Err... this S6 slim isn't an especially good deal. It's about average, I think. The "slim" just implies that the neck is slimmer than the average seagull neck, which is 1.8".
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.
i thought it was a pretty good deal...guitar center has the slim at about $400 alone. Then I would need to buy a case (~$75), so I was looking at about $475. so this deal saves the the hassle of buying a case. but for the guitar itself- how is it? I played the entourage MJ at guitar center, and loved it, but i havent had a chance to play the slim.
Gear:
Gibson Vintage Mahogany LP
Line 6 Echo Park
Peavey Classic 30
Seagull Entourage Mini Jumbo
Vox V847A Wahwah pedal
If you like seagulls, I would save a bit more and get the 25th Anniversary Seagull Dreadnought or cutaway. They both have some nice specs.
Quote by guitarboy48
i thought it was a pretty good deal...guitar center has the slim at about $400 alone. Then I would need to buy a case (~$75), so I was looking at about $475. so this deal saves the the hassle of buying a case. but for the guitar itself- how is it? I played the entourage MJ at guitar center, and loved it, but i havent had a chance to play the slim.

Ohh. Then it might be worthwhile for you to buy it. I live in Canada, so prices are a bit cheaper(since seagulls are made here).
Equipment:
- Art & Lutherie Cedar CW (SOLD! )
- Martin D-16RGT w/ LR Baggs M1 Active Soundhole Pickup
- Seagull 25th Anniversary Flame Maple w/ LR Baggs Micro EQ

Have an acoustic guitar? Don't let your guitar dry out! Click here.