Can you make your own ringtones with this phone using your computer?
I had a krzr that could do that, And i'm looking at buying this phone, But most of the information on the phone is a little confusing. Any help? Thanks.
Out of strength to fight,
I cannot take another night.
I cannot take it no more.
The Pearl right?

I have one right now, you can put ringtones in the ringtone folder on the flashcard(you have to get one separate)

I think you can do it by connecting the phone directly to your computer too, I just haven't done that yet.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I just got the pearl maybe 2 weeks ago and I have been using it extensively to see if I want to switch to it permanently
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Quote by thefrigginbob
The Pearl right?

I have one right now, you can put ringtones in the ringtone folder on the flashcard(you have to get one separate)

I think you can do it by connecting the phone directly to your computer too, I just haven't done that yet.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me, I just got the pearl maybe 2 weeks ago and I have been using it extensively to see if I want to switch to it permanently

Oh, Okay. So is it possible to make ringtones on the computer with any kind of software? I've never owned a blackberry, but this phone seems quite decent.
Any new BlackBerry should be able to have that feature. I used Audacity and imported mp3s from my library and cut out the part I wanted, then exported them as an mp3 and put them in the ringtones folder on my 9530 (Storm).
Quote by Wasted-Youth
I laugh at people that say "well my mac doesn't get viruses!" That's like bragging that nobody breaks into your shack and steals your lawn chair.

Quote by Yakult
I've got more faith in Michael Jackson safely babysitting my cousin, than I do in Windows.
I just used audacity(its free) to cut 20-30 second clips to make ringtones or you can find one other people made.

It is a nice phone. I like the shape and size. The keyboard takes some getting used to but after a few hours it is awesome. My only complaint is the browser is pretty mediocre and even on 3g it is not very fast(I wish it had wifi like the 8120)

You may want to take a look a the Blackberry Niagra too, which is rumored to be released in May. It is very similar to the BOLD which is only on att right now.
♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪
Okay, Awesome. Thanks alot guys