Page 1 of 2
So the world is grossly over-populated with humans, and in environmental terms there should be less humans on the planet and more other species. Our lives purpose to ''recreate'' could questionably be void now and we just have to exist.

Would you still have kids on this basis?
I cum on toilet seats in an attempt to get random women pregnant.
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
I plan on making my own army.

__.-~~~~-.|___|___|__
_/********\_|___|___|
|*/**\**/**`~~~~~-.__
||****|**0*********@_
||****|***.********|_
\|****|***\*******/__
_\****/**/`~~~~~~`|__
_('--'""`)__|___|___|
Quote by Jesus
LedDaveZeppelin, You are so awesome.
Are you saying that we should be getting rid of children? By killing them, or perhaps, EATING THEM?!?!

You heard it here first, folks, DegaMeth is a child cannibal.
I have no opinion on this matter.
Quote by InvaderTSN
We should start eating each other. That'd keep the population in check.

My you're looking mighty fine Mr. TSN

No. I don't want children.
Quote by ScottElwood

rofl

and cannibal holocaust FTW
Quote by Zugunruhe
Are you saying that we should be getting rid of children? By killing them, or perhaps, EATING THEM?!?!

Actually I heard it first in some ancient satire article.
Quote by Ledforthehead
I need children to carry out my crime family.

carry them where exactly?
Quote by RU Experienced?
Actually I heard it first in some ancient satire article.

Are you thinking of "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift? That's hardly ancient, 1729 in fact. Yay Wikipedia!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EDIT: I completely forgot the topic of this thread (sorry a bit tipsy atm)

I never want to have children for 3 reasons:

1. As you mentioned, the earth is populated enough, so I'll move on. MOVING ON!
2. Pregnancy and birth does terrible things to a woman's body and I would never want to put somebody through that.
3. There's nothing in my genes I need to pass on (except my fabulous thick, dark hair). The world has enough short, stocky people who are prone to mental illness.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 17, 2009,
A Modest Proposal is ftw. A friend of mine was considering writing a more modern version
Quote by hug a llama
You put parentheses in parentheses. I...I...I think I love you.

Quote by Vos
THANK YOU! You're my hero!
Quote by snipelfritz
Are you thinking of "A Modest Proposal" by Jonathan Swift? That's hardly ancient, 1729 in fact. Yay Wikipedia!!!

!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!! HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, that's the one!

It's called a hyperbole jerk
Realistically speaking it's India, Africa, and China's fault that there's so many people. But lets not get into that....
According to degameth's newly formed theory based on news clip he saw on the boob tube the human race should cease to exist since it's bad for the planet and we need more "other species" Your a butthead, I bet you haven't been called that over the internet.
Quote by MASTER JiMMY
Stop failing, and things will work out.
Quote by RU Experienced?
It's called a hyperbole jerk

Its just when I hear ancient I think of Socrates, The Peloponesian Wars...

...or your mom!!!
I'm going to adopt. It was a spur of the moment-be a good person thing (the decision, I haven't adopted any kids yet). But I do plan to have kids of my own too.
Quote by snipelfritz
Its just when I hear ancient I think of Socrates, The Peloponesian Wars...

...or your mom!!!

I'll have you know that my Mother is alive and enjoying good health!

Yeah, I'll bet you feel like a real d-bag now, don't you?
Quote by Zugunruhe

I think thats a fairly modest proposal. eh. eh?

The worlds not overpopulate, it's over dense in some areas.
If our population was spread evenly we'd be fine.

That said, Im still having 2-3 children.
Quote by boardsofcanada
^^

<_<
~Bass'-play-er.

The #1 member of the club that isn't terribly predjudiced against emo. Get over yourselves.
PM me, or just say # x
And part of Fortysix and twos Defenders of Emo club.

" Zach_F I love you for that."
EDIT: I think you're a little late on that one. God, I'm being such an asshole tonight.

Quote by RU Experienced?
I'll have you know that my Mother is alive and enjoying good health!

That's not the only thing she's enjoying right now...
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by snipelfritz
That's not the only thing she's enjoying right now...

You're absolutely correct. She's probably enjoying a television show or appreciating a good book with a cup of tea.
Quote by RU Experienced?
You're absolutely correct. She's probably enjoying a television show or appreciating a good book with a cup of tea.

Or my ****!!!

Seriously, adoption is where its at.
We had this debate literally last week
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
According to the Christian masses, allowing gays to marry would stop the human population altogether. As their "gayness" spreads, people will stop having kids.

I say we give it a shot.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by x_thurston_x
According to the Christian masses, allowing gays to marry would stop the human population altogether. As their "gayness" spreads, people will stop having kids.

I say we give it a shot.

I once caught the Gay. I got some antibiotics and that stuff was cleared up in a week or two.
Quote by ScottElwood

Oh my God. I'm going to wipe down every toilet seat I plan to sit on in the future.

..On topic, even though I don't particularly like children, I guess it'd be different if it were your own, so yes; I'll probably plan on having a couple of kids when I'm older and have a more stable life.
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Children? More like Fuck No.

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by snipelfritz
I once caught the Gay. I got some antibiotics and that stuff was cleared up in a week or two.

aids is still uncurable
Quote by DegaMeth

aids is still uncurable

We might have a cure or at least a treatment within the next 2 years
Men will always want sex, so that proves that stopping people having kids is nigh on impossible.

Plus women and their maternal urges, and all that jazz.

It just can't happen. People will continue having babies, no matter how full the world gets.
Ego inflating praise here:
Quote by Fishyesque
That is SOOOOOOOOOOO sig worthy! Pure awesomeness to you, sir.

C wut I did thar Fishy?

's UG
Why should there be more species?

If they can't survive with us around, they should be going extinct. That's how nature works.

Unfortunately people see a cute and cuddly animal and immediately think it deserves to live forever (I'm looking at YOU pandas). People don't seem to realize that it's perfectly natural for the environment to change, and it's perfectly natural for animals to go extinct.

We're ****ing **** up just by trying to keep everything the same, when nature IS NOT static.
You people are talking about the apacolypse. People in foreign contries starve because of the food shortages. Eventually, it will spread. Too many people is a bad idea. btw, I think they give away free rubbers at Hooters.
Quote by SlackerBabbath

I also have hairy butt cheeks, I once shaved a letter 'W' on each cheek, so that when I bent over it spelled WoW.

warning, some of the contents of this post may not necessarily be completely true.
I don't want children, for TS's reason (I am not selfish) and because they are annoying life-ruining money drains.
I like to think I'm doing my bit to limit the population
Page 1 of 2