Poll Options
View poll results: Iceman?
Yay
50 77%
Nay
15 23%
Voters: 65.
The Ibanez Iceman, yay or nay?

Personally a HUGE yay for me (one of my dream guitars)

They look pretty cool.

But at the end of the day they are nowhere near perfect. At-best they are decent mid-level guitars.
Dissonance is Bliss

Signal Chain:
Carvin CT-4
Ibanez TS-9
Carvin Quad-X
TC Electronics G-Major
Mesa/Boogie 2:90
Ear Candy BuzzBomb

Member #4 of the Carvin Club
My favorite guitar of all time.
Gear:

-Guitars-
Esp/LTD JH-200
Ibanez RG2EX2
Yamaha FD01

-Amps-
Marshall MGDFX250 (It was a Gift)
Peavey Vypyr 15 watt

-Effects-
Digitech DF-7
My ADX is a cheapy limited run that's based off an Iceman shape. I dig it, so yay from me.
yay, but someome said that the thing coming off the top of it kinda looks like a penis
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
dude, get itit doesnt only look cool but its plays anazingly and it sounds great, go for it

Fireman looks kind of more sexy, but that's just me and my strange fetish.
Quote by Spellcaster
Yes I have sigged myself.
fireman's got a better body that's for sure.
"Often it does seem a pity that Noah and his party did not miss the boat." -Mark Twain
if you made like a nice high end one that was also affordable around 1000us then maybe id consider. its a nice shape, not many people have one if i found a really nice playing one id buy it.
Yeah but Fireman are so hard to get a hold of. But it definately has a nice body.
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
It's one of the best mid guitars out there, and i got one, So no bandwagon jumps and stuff.
The 700 is just plain awesome and full of tone. Not very different to a Superstrat, only about 7 / 6 inches longer body and a bit heavy when you grab it for the first time.

IMO the fireman is ugly as hell because of the pickguard and single coils, i mean.. Why!?
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
This doesn't seem to be popular opinion, but... YAK! I'd rather put my balls in a cement mixer packed full of hedgehogs and nail the scraggy remains of my scote to the wall than have that hanging in my house.
i love the iceman in white, not so keen in black tho
but WIN
FightinIrishPJ wrote:

flea in school? oh my....
Big YAY from me, i own a IC-400
although unlike some people i do have a slight problem with the pickups carrying somewhat overpowering bassy tones. But stuff like that is always people opinions.

WOO for iceman everywhere(except the new 700's )
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Quote by ILuvPillows?
Big YAY from me, i own a IC-400
although unlike some people i do have a slight problem with the pickups carrying somewhat overpowering bassy tones. But stuff like that is always people opinions.

WOO for iceman everywhere(except the new 700's )

Don't you dare! You played one?
Ibanez ICT-700 WH

Behringer V-Amp Pro

Fender Frontman 25A
Quote by Jeroenofzo
Don't you dare! You played one?

Played a 700 model?
no, im just very ignorant/elitist in my beliefs and choose to deny any comment expressing good emotion towards the newer models...

lol no im just not into shark tooth inlays..thats really the only problem i have with it. and the lack of silver bridge hardware, that should be a must.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.