Page 1 of 2
Little known fact: Character actor Martin Carsdale actually did the voice for The Joker in The Dark Night, it was dubbed over later.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
he also died wat a poser... wait, what?
Quote by Dog--
Holy **** that is the single funniest thing I've ever heard, thanks grimguitarist91, hats off to you good sir.

Well after what happened to him in Brokeback Mountain it seems logical that his voice would climb an octave or two.

Edit: Wait...that doesn't make sense.

Disregard this post.

Sincerely,
Me.

Edit2: Damnit, that ship has sailed...
Last edited by RU Experienced? at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by snipelfritz
Little known fact: Character actor Martin Carsdale actually did the voice for The Joker in The Dark Night, it was dubbed over later.

Who?
No, you guys are missing the point! Is it his voice!? I've seen his some of his other films, never seen him talk in a high pitched tone and to sustain it? its him?
LOL
Quote by SiKh22
No, you guys are missing the point! Is it his voice!? I've seen his some of his other films, never seen him talk in a high pitched tone and to sustain it? its him?

He went into seclusion for quite some time to perfect the character. I'd say it's his voice.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Well after what happened to him in Brokeback Mountain it seems logical that his voice would climb an octave or two.

Edit: Wait...that doesn't make sense.

Disregard this post.

Sincerely,
Me.

Edit2: Damnit, that ship has sailed...

I thought that meant perfect sense. I also found it clever and funny.
yeah i heard that he got wayyyy to into the character.......
and ended up with depression and sleep deprevation etc

thats why he had the medication that he accedentally mixed together

EDIT: and why wouldnt it be his voice.......think about all the actors that change their accent according to the type of movie......i cant remember whyat its called but i saw a movie with brad pit and he plays a cowboy.and his accent is amazing...

so yeah its called acting
Last edited by geetar_man0 at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by Haustinj
Am I THe Only One Who Thinks George Clooney Was A Good Batman?

he was okay, all the other actors in the movie kinda brought him down.
Quote by Haustinj

I Don't Mean Great, I Just Meant Like A Decent One.
Quote by Haustinj

Ah, well that's a horse of a different color!

You're still the only one. Clooney was awful.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Don't lie to me to spare my feelings

I didn't see Brokeback. Was he on top? I guess in that case you're right.
Quote by snipelfritz

I hate you. I was pretty sure it was Ledger. I still doubt you because I'm Googling his name and finding nothing.

Yeah, I'm going to call BS/Troll

On topic, I'll bet it's his voice. Mark Hamill did the voice of the Joker in one or more of the cartoon series.
We all know Dave Mustaine did the Joker's voice
Neverender:SSTB 4/19

Goddamn this cursed iron fist. When I lose control!

[quote="'[VictorinoX"]']You, sir, win epically.
Quote by MasterExploder0
We all know Dave Mustaine did the Joker's voice

Now that would have been something special
Quote by snipelfritz
I didn't see Brokeback. Was he on top? I guess in that case you're right.

I couldn't tell you, I haven't seen it either.

Quote by dudius
I hate you. I was pretty sure it was Ledger. I still doubt you because I'm Googling his name and finding nothing.

On topic, I'll bet it's his voice. Mark Hamill did the voice of the Joker in one or more of the cartoon series.

The fact that you actually googled that just made my night.
Quote by Haustinj

He makes a good Bruce Wayne and a better Batman than Michael Keaton. I thought he was good.

Though Bale seems better. Clooney worked with Tim Burton's somewhat whimsical version of Batman while Bale works with the darker version, and nowadays people are more receptive to the dark and gritty stuff.

Quote by snipelfritz
The fact that you actually googled that just made my night.

Oh snap, that isn't YOUR name, is it?
Last edited by dudius at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by dudius

Clooney worked with Tim Burton's somewhat whimsical version of Batman while Bale works with the darker version, and nowadays people are more receptive to the dark and gritty stuff.

Clooney was in one of Schumacher's abominations...
Quote by dudius
He makes a good Bruce Wayne and a better Batman than Michael Keaton. I thought he was good.

Though Bale seems better. Clooney worked with Tim Burton's somewhat whimsical version of Batman while Bale works with the darker version, and nowadays people are more receptive to the dark and gritty stuff.

I believe that's how batman should be, Bruce Wayne is not the dark person. Bale fits the darker version of batman, but I've yet to really see a actor who fits Bruce Wayne, Batman fits with Bale.
LOL
Quote by dudius
Oh snap, that isn't YOUR name, is it?

Its definitely not a name I just made up.
Quote by happytimeharry
Clooney was in one of Schumacher's abominations...

Crap.....Burton must have done the ones with Michael Keaton, then. I'm a bit of a movie buff, so I must now perform the hara kiri.

GOODBYE PIT!!!!

Yes, it is really Heath Ledger's voice. You do know that Christian Bale is a Welshman who put on an American accent, too, right?

It is possible to change your voice as well as your appearance.... Geez.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
Quote by Haustinj

You Don't Mean Great? You Just Mean A Decent One? Yeah You Probably Aren't The Only One Then. I Dunno Tho Lol.
Quote by dudius
Crap.....Burton must have done the ones with Michael Keaton, then. I'm a bit of a movie buff, so I must now perform the hara kiri.

GOODBYE PIT!!!!

It's all good, mate. Yeah, Burton used Keaton while Schumacher used Kilmer and Clooney. I still like to tell myself those movies never happened...
Quote by dudius

i checked the dark knight wiki and his name wasnt in it. this man is false.

edit: ^^ ahh nvm
Quote by Marshmelllow
graphs. graphs always work. my old work place had an awesome printer, so i was constantly making graphs.

that was until i made a graph of how much my boss pissed me off. but seriously dude, graphs.
Last edited by frozen_soul at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by frozen_soul
i checked the dark knight wiki and his name wasnt in it. this man is false.

edit: ^^ ahh nvm

sorry, you missed the boat.

but off to perform the hara kiri...........anybody gonna stop me?
Quote by dudius

but off to perform the hara kiri...........anybody gonna stop me?

*glances up from newspaper*

No. Stop. Don't.

*goes back to reading the funnies*
Quote by faint_spirit

Yes, it is really Heath Ledger's voice. You do know that Christian Bale is a Welshman who put on an American accent, too, right?

It is possible to change your voice as well as your appearance.... Geez.

I think you should bang yourself in the head, anyone can change their voice, I can put a decent accent too, Heath Ledgers voice for doing a CRAZY person but doing it so that it really sounds to fit the character, even I can change my voice to sound crazy but to fit it.
LOL
Page 1 of 2