Searchbar just gave me some thing about metal versions of video game music. So Pit, what is your favorite video game soundtrack? Mine is either Zelda: Ocarina of Time or Super Mario Galaxy
Doom
Sonic The Hedgehog
Legend Of Zelda: OOT
Gear:

- Epiphone Les Paul Standard
- Saga LP Copy
- Godin Seagull Acoustic
- Roland Cube 60
- Fender G-Dec
- Jim Dunlop Crybaby
- Guitar Rig 2
Final Fantasy 7. Hells yeah.

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
F F***ing Zero!

Also, GTA: San Andreas has some great tunes in it. Not to mention the radio DJ's are all hilarious.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Pokemon, Super Mario 64, searchbar, any Star Wars game, searchbar and maybe a bit of Morrowind and searchbar.
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
the jonas brothers are sooo
█▄█ █▀█ ▀█▀
█▀█ █▄█ ♥█
☆┌─┐ ─┐☆
 │▒│ /▒/
 │▒│/▒/
 │▒ /▒/─┬─┐
 │▒│▒|▒│▒│
┌┴─┴─┐-┘─┘
│▒┌──┘▒▒▒│
└┐▒▒▒▒▒▒┌┘
 └┐▒▒▒▒┌┘ PEACE! LOVE! JONAS!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Quote by imdeth
Final Fantasy VIII
Zelda: OoT
Shadow Of The Colossus.

Can't choose between those three.

You prick. I was about to say I forgot to say Shadow Of the Colossus. And I was gonna feel all special for being the first one to say it. But its an amazing game.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

Quote by Greenie_777
Vice city and San andreas.

Pretty fucking awesome. GTA IV's not too bad either there's some killer tracks on Liberty City Hardcore. And the DJ is Max Cavalera haha
Quote by MaxLees666
Pretty fucking awesome. GTA IV's not too bad either there's some killer tracks on Liberty City Hardcore. And the DJ is Max Cavalera haha

Dude seriously? Max Cavalera as DJ is awesome
Battlefield Vietnam
Tony Hawks Pro Skater - PSX original one
De Blob
Any spelling or grammatical errors written above are because of my inferior brain to yours. Good job, you won life.
Last edited by ScottElwood at Mar 18, 2009,
Mgs3

...modes and scales are still useless.

Quote by PhoenixGRM
Hey guys could you spare a minute to Vote for my band. Go to the site Search our band Listana with CTRL+F for quick and vote Thank you .
Quote by sam b
Voted for Patron Çıldırdı.

Thanks
Quote by PhoenixGRM
But our Band is Listana
Quote by Roge23
Your user title does not lie sir.

All I did was show TS that the search bar actually does work. And I did it without making a snide and/or snarky comment!
You're*
Quote by Survivalism

All I did was show TS that the search bar actually does work. And I did it without making a snide and/or snarky comment!

Well you should show me your searchbar prowess