Basically, I'm looking at two telecasters. The first is the Classc 50's Fender tele, now with it's disgustingly high pricetag of $940, a point where I may just shrug and buy a Roadworn(Which have better tone to my ears, it's not for the look), both of which were great when played. But more expensive than everything else. The second is a 50's-based telecaster copy from Dillion, a brand I like(as shown by one of the guitars in my sig), and which, to my hands and ears, is on par with an American Standard. It's not perfect, but it's definitely worth the $350. So basically, do I save $950, or buy the decent copy for $350?
THE FORUM UPDATE KILLED THE GRADIENT STAR

Baltimore Orioles: 2014 AL Eastern Division Champions, 2017: 75-87
Baltimore Ravens: 2012 World Champions, 2017: 4-5
2017 NFL Pick 'Em: 92-54
I've only heard good things about Dillion copies. If the brand name doesn't matter to you, it's probably a much better deal.
I'd get the Dillion and with the money you save, set it up to play better than the Fender.
[[[The Game]]]
Quote by VictorVella

This thread proves Gigatiran is awesome, and a lot more awesome than your average awesome. I bet he even owns a duster like Dennis Reynolds.
if youdecide to go into the 940 buck region...why not just save up the extra 300 or so and get an american? i mean do what what you want im just saying i would do that
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Orange Tiny Terror with 1x12 cab
Big Muff
Vox Clyge McCoy Wah Pedel
Holy Grail Reverb