Page 1 of 2
So, I just found out one of my close friends was molested a few years ago by someone who up until just now I considered a pretty good friend. I don't know what to think right now..I'm just mostly asking myself 'why?' This is a huge shock...considering that they're both boys...I'm just...wow.

Quote by TheClincher
So, I just found out one of my close friends was molested a few years ago by someone who up until just now I considered a pretty good friend. I don't know what to think right now..I'm just mostly asking myself 'why?' This is a huge shock...considering that they're both boys...I'm just...wow.

That part got me.
I really just wanna.. hurt that kid now. That's just...not right. An excerpt from my and my friends chat: "he made me touch his dick then i said no then he told me to use aa sock aand he realized it wouldnt work so tried a plastic bag type deal, when i pulled it off it was like sticky and weird"

..keep in mind, my friend was only in 5th grade then, this kid was in 8th grade along with me. We're both juniors now and my friend is a freshman. He told me that he considered him a friend too and didnt know what was happening when it happened, but he could tell it wasn't right.
****..I just learned that afterwords, the kid FORCED my friend to kiss him. Really? What the ****??
Quote by TheClincher
I really just wanna.. hurt that kid now. That's just...not right. An excerpt from my and my friends chat: "he made me touch his dick then i said no then he told me to use aa sock aand he realized it wouldnt work so tried a plastic bag type deal, when i pulled it off it was like sticky and weird"

..keep in mind, my friend was only in 5th grade then, this kid was in 8th grade along with me. We're both juniors now and my friend is a freshman. He told me that he considered him a friend too and didnt know what was happening when it happened, but he could tell it wasn't right.

uh. what are we supposed to say to that?
Banging on a trash can
Drumming on a street light
cool story bro
Quote by angusfan16
I opened my eyes and found my mother standing next to me with my sheets in one hand and the other hand over her eyes. She said, "Why are you naked!" and i quickly tried to come up with an answer, but all i could get out was, "Feels good man."
I just needed to vent. It's a shock because that other kid and me would hang out all the time.
There's nothing you can do about it now. Is being mad at your friend gonna solve anything? Or is it just gonna cause **** between you to get rough when... there isn't a need to? Granted it is a shock that it happened, it was years in the past and nothing you can do or say now is going to change it.

Just don't do anything rash, or that you will regret later.

Just take some time to soak it in, just sit and think, don't try to justify anything but don't just say everything is okay.

Most of all, don't do anything stupid.
Quote by MaxLees666
Pics or it didn't happen

Sorry, I had to

wow.
you just said that.
that is the funniest thing ever.
sorry about your problems dude but wow.
"Rape is no laughing matter... Unless your raping a clown" t-shirt hell
It's the past man, don't let it beat you up. Get over it.
ADD MY -CORE BAND!
www.myspace.com/efakaz

GEARx
Ibanez RG2EX1
Peavey 5150 II
ISP Decimator

Quote by T Man Prime
Ok everyone, who do you think is the heaviest band? Personally I think As I Lay Dying is the heaviest
When I was in the 2nd grade, my neighbors asked me if I wanted to play "strip sorry."

They were both in the 6th grade.

I remember the girl flashing me to show me what they meant, because I had no idea, and then my memory completely cuts off.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Ditch that friend, or....

I'm here to help

Quote by Jimbleton
ok, as usual pit is being very unhelpful except andychalmers, so im gonna go post this someplace else

And a master of storytelling...

Quote by Jackolas
andychalmers102, that story is awesome.
Quote by josh69
wow.
you just said that.
that is the funniest thing ever.
sorry about your problems dude but wow.

This is UG. You don't whine about your problems on UG.
rape.
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
And honestly, I think the shocker is that it happened.

Would you be any less shocked if they were opposite genders?
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Quote by x_thurston_x

Slightly maybe. But I mean, that kinda **** apparently happens... Kids will be kids?
Quote by SSDaniel105
Slightly maybe. But I mean, that kinda **** apparently happens... Kids will be kids?

I'm pretty sure a 13 year old knows when he's molesting a 9 year old..
Quote by x_thurston_x

the short answer is yes
Quote by TheClincher

You can look at it any way you want. But hating and blaming now isn't gonna solve anything.

Try using your logic and rationality and stop letting your emotions cloud your judgement.

There is nothing YOU can do NOW.
Quote by TheClincher

My girlfriend was molested by her older brother when she was 4-5 years old and he was 12.

Same brother did it to her sister who was actually older than him by 3 years.

Effed up stuff happens man. Best thing to do is not dwell on it because you'll only disgust yourself.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

Speaking of disgusting myself, this same kid also ended up dating and have much sex with the girl I'm in love with...thank god they broke up..

/emo but true.
Yeah, it is pretty shocking when you learn someone you thought of as a friend has done something like that. And then it's even harder seeing other people treat them normally.
:/
FUNK IS THE WAY

you can be in my dreams if i can be in yours
Quote by SSDaniel105
You can look at it any way you want. But hating and blaming now isn't gonna solve anything.

Try using your logic and rationality and stop letting your emotions cloud your judgement.

There is nothing YOU can do NOW.

I dunno that seems like a pretty stupid way of dealing with things... just because they happened in the past forget about it theres nothing you can do. So the little cunt deserves to get away scot free? I say smack the bastard in the mouth. World would be a fucked up place if people weren't punished for things they've done just because "it's in the past".
Quote by TheClincher
Speaking of disgusting myself, this same kid also ended up dating and have much sex with the girl I'm in love with...thank god they broke up..

/emo but true.

Ewwouch.

I'm sorry man but I am so glad I'm not you.
Ugh that would drive me mad.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

-- Arthur Honegger

I mean, i may never do anything physical to him..

..but I'll never look at him the same again. Ever.
Quote by MaxLees666
I dunno that seems like a pretty stupid way of dealing with things... just because they happened in the past forget about it theres nothing you can do. So the little cunt deserves to get away scot free? I say smack the bastard in the mouth. World would be a fucked up place if people weren't punished for things they've done just because "it's in the past".

No I'm not saying let him get of scot free because it was in the past. I'm saying don't jump to any rash conclusions and/or do something that you will regret because you were flooded with emotions.

Time frame has nothing to do with it. I'm not saying he should get away with it, but I'm saying that he, himself, can't do anything at this point, its too far gone, no proof, and obviously they have both moved past that.
Who's touching who?
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles
Page 1 of 2