The video came out last year and was on National Geographic.
But my International Politics told me to check it out.
I did and I was blown away.

The video is about the dictatorship in North Korea and how Kim Jong-il manages to control the country with propaganda and fear. I figured the Pit might be interested in it, so here

The worst part of it, is that North Korea can't access the pit

Anyway, I just thought it was amazing and decided to share it here.
didn't the workers party get in again? like, by default. bet they wish they were in the south?
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
South Korea is normal, North Korea is living in a totally different time, sorta speak.

Even Africans are more by with the time then N. Koreans.

It is sad.

The "Re-incarnation of Plato" Award 2009
(most intelligent)
The "Good Samaritan" Award 2009 (most helpful)

[font="Palatino Linotype
Who's Andy Timmons??
We watched this video in my geography class. The end, where they all worship Kim Jong-Il after getting the eye surgeries from the Tibetan doctor, was crazy.
There ain't no moral to this story at all. Anything I tell you very well could be a lie.
Yeah, their reasons for getting their eyesight back is just to have a glimpse of Kim Jong-il. This is just extreme brainwashing
Looking at a Mr Potato Head would provide just as much in terms of what your looking at
Holy fuck. It's not exactly news, but the disgust and pity is always as striking.
Quote by Cianyx
Yeah, their reasons for getting their eyesight back is just to have a glimpse of Kim Jong-il. This is just extreme brainwashing

I cringed at that part.

If they would have praised the doctor instead of the Great General, #22 would have gained a thousand new members.

I can't even imagine the amount of fear that's in there.
Last edited by Tommy[fin] at Mar 17, 2009,
This type of fanaticism with a real leader with clear cut goals is much more frightening than a bunch of cave men following a non existent being.
Quote by Cianyx
The video came out last year and was on National Geographic.
But my International Politics told me to check it out.

How dare you have to watch information from 2008. That's like the stone age!

Please, for the sake of not sounding like a retard, be more careful with your articles next time. Not to mention the fact that it starts a sentence, which is a major sin.

Grammar is important if you want people to actually take you seriously.

EDIT: This is meant to be a joke. After reading it again, I realized it sounded really harsh and that the sarcasm is difficult to attain. I meant this with no hard feelings or any seriousness whatsoever.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Last edited by snipelfritz at Mar 17, 2009,
Quote by snipelfritz

Please, for the sake of not sounding like a retard, be more careful with your articles next time. Not to mention the fact that it starts a sentence, which is a major sin.

The "but" could be a reference to it being a National Geographic video and his dislike of that. The bottom line is he provided an interesting video for us and you are just nit picking for no reason. Shut up.
Quote by GerGuam
The "but" could be a reference to it being a National Geographic video and his dislike of that. The bottom line is he provided an interesting video for us and you are just nit picking for no reason. Shut up.

I realize that was completely out of line and unnecessary. I'm just drunk and pissy.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz

Actually it was a mistake on my part. The "But" was actually referring to it being at least a year old. I just wanted to be certain that I did not offend certain members in case a similar thread had already been done.
Last edited by Cianyx at Mar 17, 2009,