My band, This Is Not A Dead Transmission are playing a gig at The Roadhouse in Manchester tonight. 'ADVERTISING!!111', I hear you cry- granted, but I genuinely need the Pit's help on this one. See, there's A&R people seeing us- THAT'S why we're playing in Manchester, THAT'S why we've got a 6 hour journey ahead of us this morning.

So, it'd be a great help if some of you could come along and go suitably ape**** so a UG'er can get a record deal- k?

Also, if you print off the flyer, I think you get reduced entry, so here it is:

Thx guise!
You called me love, I'm happy enough now....now I just need to get to Manchester... hmmm unlikely to happen
Can you play Cardiff...or Newport in the land of leeks and northern inbreds?
I'd love to go!

Unfortunately you live on another continent than I, so this is impossible.
Quote by Meths

fret-less is wrong on most of his other points though. And he's an idiot.
Quote by Mr Lincolnlogs
Whos penis is small? fret-less's

FREE COREYSMONSTER! I'm not changing this until you RE-BAN CoreysMonster forever.
(He was mean to me once, and I'm a petty man)
Aside from the vocals sounding exactly the same in each song, I totally enjoyed your songs.

i'd certainly show up, but kind of hard considering I'm in America.
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
I think im out tonight anyway, i might see where i end up and pop along, not really my thing but live music is live music. Are there any other acts with you?
wow I looked at your vid and I hope yall wanted that sourness in your guitar playing...are you the bald guy or the emo lookin fella
Quote by turdburgler
wow I looked at your vid and I hope yall wanted that sourness in your guitar playing...are you the bald guy or the emo lookin fella

Emo looking guy!

We're main support for The Deceived.
I find it strange that you would have a gig on a Tuesday, that's just asking for a poor audience reception.
Quote by JackalUK
I find it strange that you would have a gig on a Tuesday, that's just asking for a poor audience reception.

+1

I'd come, but I train on a Tuesday.

And live about a minimum 2 hour drive away.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
If I weren't on the other side of the world I'd be there!

All I can do is wish you and the band the best of luck!
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Kind of off topic but I was just on your profile about listen one of your songs when I thought I heard something in the hall and I thought it was my dog at first and then I started to get ****ing scared and then I realized it was that music player in your About Me Section playing through the headphones that I have plugged into my computer on the floor.
your name is a reference to porcupine tree yes?
Quote by neopowell
That would be amazing. "I WILL BURN EVERYTHING!" *Garrigan appears with bucket* "Fuck this for a giggle, I'm outta here..."

Blog?
follow me
I'm in Liverpool today... I'll see if I can make it down...

... if you buy me a beer...
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
you're on 'statutory rape records'?

wtf is wrong with kids these days, rofl....
*stupid 09'er*

this space is for rent. PM me for rates
Quote by ZeGuitarist
I'd come over, but I'm across the sea

This. Would be fun, though.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
i'd love to come as well...
but not possible since i live way far away..
best of luck anyways..
Quote by korinaflyingv
Man, I'd love to come, but it's just too far
Good luck though, hope it goes well
would love to see you in london, you got any gigs planned there?

It's all in the sig! Look out for gigs with my other band, Chasing Melfina, in which I sing and play guitar.
Quote by drunkinkoala
Kind of off topic but I was just on your profile about listen one of your songs when I thought I heard something in the hall and I thought it was my dog at first and then I started to get ****ing scared and then I realized it was that music player in your About Me Section playing through the headphones that I have plugged into my computer on the floor.

The will be heartache,
there will be rain,
and joy I can't explain.
This pab is only for tha supportas of the gretist facking spoats tame in all tha wald. Manchesta United!
Quote by Argonaut
^ Wrong Kensai.

Quote by Sean-Man
I may be a Narcissist, But im the Best Narcissist
Could've told me
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
sorry but thats a ugly looken flyer.
Was it done is MS paint?
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by Aidy Damage
It's all in the sig! Look out for gigs with my other band, Chasing Melfina, in which I sing and play guitar.

Hit up this place in Newport. Famous venue in South Wales. So me and Jackal can come.

http://www.tjsnewport.com/tjs/siteroot/
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Quote by dxpaintball8000
This pab is only for tha supportas of the gretist facking spoats tame in all tha wald. Manchesta United!

My baby takes the morning train, works 9 to 5 then home again, to see the...Manchester United...The best freaking football team in the land!
RULE BRITANNIA
Quote by sam b
You.... You expect to get signed with that?

It is constantly put on the singer to let me front the band, so he doesn't let me sing. Period.
Quote by dxpaintball8000

Well sing the Manchester United song then

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.