what is it, the suspense it killing me!
Call me Cam
Quote by DirtyMakik
I'm Han Solo, Splamron's Greedo.

Han shot first. Greedo's dead.
Quote by georgakis187
OMG is that yours??? If it is do you know what you have???

Those were the 2 stupidest questions I've ever seen...He just said he got it for a present, and then he asked if anyone knew what it was. So if you were serious...than you must have a serious case of downs or something.

And sorry TS I've never seen anything like that.
Quote by Beebo
Those were the 2 stupidest questions I've ever seen...He just said he got it for a present, and then he asked if anyone knew what it was. So if you were serious...than you must have a serious case of downs or something.

And sorry TS I've never seen anything like that.

someone is menstruating
Just seems like your regular run of the mill vintage beater, I'd be surprised if it'd hold any more than sentimental value.
Quote by Y00p
Just seems like your regular run of the mill vintage beater, I'd be surprised if it'd hold any more than sentimental value.

this ^
Looks to me like one of the old Japanese 60's/70's beater guitars. They are really cool, but don't hold a great deal of value. Maybe 100 dollars or so? But they have a unique sound and look and I've seen a bunch of indie/noise bands using them.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
for more info you can start taking it apart.

Quote by georgakis187
someone is menstruating

sounds to me like you're both acting like little baby boys.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
headstock looks to be teisco...its definately a 60's/70's guitar. my money's on teisco
Gibson Les Paul Classic
Orange Tiny Terror with 1x12 cab
Big Muff
Vox Clyge McCoy Wah Pedel
Holy Grail Reverb