hey guys.. i was just wondering what you guys think of a jackson kelly (hardtail) with the 200W randall Kirk Hammet sig series...

im pretty set on getting it, but just askin what you guys think..
Bands I've seen:
Jet
Metallica
Lamb of God
Baroness
A Day To Remember
Underoath
Northlane
In The Walls
Saints Alight
Live As A Monster
Bleach The Skies
Red Ribbon Army
The Amity Affliction
Madisonfoxx
Buried In Verona
Quote by leephan
No one needs a 200W guitar amp. No one.

well theres the 120W version that is probably more in my price range, but what do you think of that set up?
Bands I've seen:
Jet
Metallica
Lamb of God
Baroness
A Day To Remember
Underoath
Northlane
In The Walls
Saints Alight
Live As A Monster
Bleach The Skies
Red Ribbon Army
The Amity Affliction
Madisonfoxx
Buried In Verona
Quote by Waylanderau
I've never used a Randall but I imagine it would kick arse pretty well, wish I could afford something like that :-\

haha.. i cant afford it either, my parents are going me halves for my 18th birthday coz im not having a party.
Bands I've seen:
Jet
Metallica
Lamb of God
Baroness
A Day To Remember
Underoath
Northlane
In The Walls
Saints Alight
Live As A Monster
Bleach The Skies
Red Ribbon Army
The Amity Affliction
Madisonfoxx
Buried In Verona
Well I guess it would be great for any high gain metal. If you don't want to limit yourself to playing just metal, then you could always buy a cleaner sounding module for it.
Quote by dave2233
haha.. i cant afford it either, my parents are going me halves for my 18th birthday coz im not having a party.

Hahaha lucky bugger
My parents were cool enough to get me a nice Ibanez SZ as a 21st b'day present a couple of years ago. The module thing Randall is doing atm is awesome, I wish I had the cash to grab one of those heads, would be awesome to be able to chop and change as you liked.