Lately, I've been paying more attention to my technique and posture, especially my right hand.

I've noticed after a period of time, my pick slips downwards, making it harder for me to play (especially fast alternate picked licks). Could this be due to sweaty palms or am i not holding the pick correctly.

Also, the side touches the bridge of the guitar when i play, but I don't really apply pressure onto the guitar when playing. I have problems playing alternate picking licks and i can't tremolo pick (i can still sweep and play chords and slower sections) Is this considered as anchoring? (Yes I've read the thread, sorry if I'm stupid.)
I've noticed after a period of time, my pick slips downwards, making it harder for me to play (especially fast alternate picked licks). Could this be due to sweaty palms or am i not holding the pick correctly.

Could be sweaty palms, slippy pick, anything really.

I like to score my picks with a knife for extra grip.

Also, the side touches the bridge of the guitar when i play, but I don't really apply pressure onto the guitar when playing. I have problems playing alternate picking licks and i can't tremolo pick (i can still sweep and play chords and slower sections) Is this considered as anchoring?

Nope.