Ive been playing electric guitar for a year now....slowly learning about effects, pedals etc...

recently i bought myself the ZOOM GX1. Seriously, im a bit confused about all the parameters, patches, etc....

all i want is to program few sounds like distortion and clean so that i can easily change when im playing with my band....unfortunately, i dont know how to do it with my ZOOM and i dont want to experiment as im scared it might changed the settings and ill seriously be in deep sh*t !!

if anyone has got a link to a website with video ( if possible) that teaches how to use ZOOM GX1 from scratch, that would be wonderful......

i saw in youtube someone gave a lesson on how to use Micro BR ...that was excellent....it was clear, precise and very informative...

i really hope to get those kind of lessons about the ZOOM GX1.

ok guys....thank you for your time...

Jedi78
I program mine using this website:
http://www.haax.se/manualsite/index.php?unit=G1
Use the card you get with the box and read the name of each effect that it says on the site thn match it to the name on the sote and program it into your zoom. The effects are named by songs but when youve done it a few times you start to realise you can do it yourself and make adjustments to the effects the site gives you. This is all i have used and now i know most of the effects of by heart and can program my own patches. When you have adjusted it press stroe and choose what patch tp save it on then press store again. Done!
Ask if you need anymore help...

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
thank you for the reply.....ill try it out.....

i love to play the guitar, but somehow, im just lazy to read and study the manual given....

hopefully, the website uve posted will be able to feed me with easy to understand instructions !!...

thanks again...