hey guys

we have been working on this one for about 2 months and i think its really turning into somthing good. we're putting it on our album with is based on a concept which is Time. no lyrics for it yet just music. id appreiciate any feedback negitive or positive and any section of the song.

C4C as always

Cheers
Attachments:
shifting sands.zip
Sounds like a candidate for the first track of the album.

Some thoughts as I listen:
Intro was very good. My only complaint is that it starts to get a little old around the mid 20s so maybe shorten it or have the synths come in and add more

Still sounds good as I listen to the verse. I can see how this song fits in with the "time" theme of the album.

Bars 78 - 82 needs something. The bass/guitar/drum combo is getting repetitive right about here.

The change up at 87 is creepy. I like it.

For the rhythm that starts at 96, instead of having a 4, 4, 2 power chord for a full 2 measures you should lower the second measure to a deeper chord that fits the progression. My ears tell me they want to hear you go a little lower.

Im lovin the harmony created at 104... Starts getting old at about 120 though. Again, using the same riff for that many measures gets boring after a while. Try adding other tracks.

All in all, I feel that it is a very good frame for an even better song. Try adding more to the riffs that last for more than 12 measures. 7/10

C4C?
I think 'detatched' is better than 'disatached.'

I've not the time to comment the song now...
I definitely like the intro, sounds like a black metal pink floyd. the chord progressions throughout the song are weird and unnexpected, which is pretty neat and kept me wanting to listen.

The only real complaint I have is around measure 51 or so. The bass triplets really really clutter everything up, and not in a good way. That's really the only thing that I didn't enjoy about the song.

good job.