I think Tommy Emmanuel is the most under-rated guitarist ever. He is so technical but yet is still very pleasing to the ear. I find that most technical stuff like Vai and Petrucci, to me, doesn't sound good. But seriously Check out Tommy, he does a wide range of styles so don't be put if if you don't like the first song you hear. I also think Danny Gatton was a very under-rated guitarist, he is possibly the most technically gifted guitarist ever. Also as much as some people will hate to hear me say this but, Kurt Cobain.. I know he is very well known but so many guitarists ridicule him and say he was worthless, but I think he was a master at finding a catchy pop melody. And he also had a very unique soloing technique, where it seems like he's just hitting any random note but it sounds good... Anyhoo, your opinions?
Are we talking technique-wise? Or Emotion/Feel-wise?
"Strangers passing in the street, by chance two separate glances meet, and I am you and what I see is me."
I thought I saw a thread on this already?
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Quote by smithy78
I think Tommy Emmanuel is the most under-rated guitarist ever. He is so technical but yet is still very pleasing to the ear. I find that most technical stuff like Vai and Petrucci, to me, doesn't sound good. But seriously Check out Tommy, he does a wide range of styles so don't be put if if you don't like the first song you hear. I also think Danny Gatton was a very under-rated guitarist, he is possibly the most technically gifted guitarist ever. Also as much as some people will hate to hear me say this but, Kurt Cobain.. I know he is very well known but so many guitarists ridicule him and say he was worthless, but I think he was a master at finding a catchy pop melody. And he also had a very unique soloing technique, where it seems like he's just hitting any random note but it sounds good... Anyhoo, your opinions?

even though dave grohl had record most of the solos?