Hey guys, im sure you will have heard of it (maybe not in the US but in UK), what are your experiences of Sod's Law?
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Fender Telecaster American Standard
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Bird shat on my head
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades
Quote by bada-bing
Bird shat on my head

that happened to me too!

apparently thats supposed to be good luck though. The weirdest part is that I couldn't figure out what had happened, I was so suprised.
Hi I'm
Mr. JimBo R. Insane
Quote by Flaming Chaos
Hey guys, im sure you will have heard of it (maybe not in the US but in UK), what are your experiences of Sod's Law?

We call it "Murphy's Law" in the US, and yes, it always happens when you don't want it.

The other day, I was changing my strings on my guitar, no big deal right? Of course, Murphy has to interfere and cause one of the screws on my tremolo system to strip, so now I don’t have enough tension to hold my A string in and actually tune it to A.

½ step down until I get a replacement. Great…

Oh, did I mention that I didn’t find this out until I was actually playing for an audience?
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
Quote by Xeron Brigs
We call it "Murphy's Law" in the US, and yes, it always happens when you don't want it.

The other day, I was changing my strings on my guitar, no big deal right? Of course, Murphy has to interfere and cause one of the screws on my tremolo system to strip, so now I don’t have enough tension to hold my A string in and actually tune it to A.

½ step down until I get a replacement. Great…

Oh, did I mention that I didn’t find this out until I was actually playing for an audience?

I was under the impression that Murphy's Law was what we in the UK are trying to push as Sarah's Law. You know, the law that entitles people in communities to know when someone on the sex offenders list has moved in near them. :|
Quote by Chinfrim
Sadly we have not shotguns and go around saying "Get Out of Mah Propertay!!"
First time I pulled in ages.

She was a Dude.

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by scottp_15
I was under the impression that Murphy's Law was what we in the UK are trying to push as Sarah's Law. You know, the law that entitles people in communities to know when someone on the sex offenders list has moved in near them. :|

Nope

Murphys law says "Anything that can go wrong, will go wrong."
WILDCARD, BITCHES!!

Call me Patrick! My username sucks anyway
Quote by mrjimborinsane
toast always lands buttered-side down

Cats always land on there feet.
The good times are killing me.

Quote by UG TinyChat
meelad: I know this guy "entity0009" and "mike50227"
meelad: They're the best people there

Above Divine
Shit has to break at band prac.
I think that counts.
♪♫♪
92% percent of the teen population would be dead if Hollywood said it wasn't cool to breathe anymore.
Put this in your signature if you are one of the 92% who wouldn't be breathing.
Quote by Flaming Chaos

Oh you mean Murphy's Law
I've been imitated so well I've heard people copy my mistakes
Jimi Hendrix

"In paradise there are no walls"
Quote by Mike50227
Cats always land on there feet.

that aint sod's law thats just the LAW
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by danny275
Oh you mean Murphy's Law

it was called sods law before it was called murphys law
Guitars:
Jackson JS30KE Kelly
Jackson RRX10D
Epiphone Acoustic
Amps:
Vox DA15
Marshall G80RCD
Pedals:
Boss GT-6
Boss MT-2
Quote by mrjimborinsane
that happened to me too!

apparently thats supposed to be good luck though. The weirdest part is that I couldn't figure out what had happened, I was so suprised.

Yeah i heard its meant to be good luck but didnt hide the embaressment of the ordeal!

Also, just a normal day and your casually walking(on time) to the train station and the lovely annoucement comes on...'Sorry all passengers but the train has been cancelled'!!!!!! Grrr, that happened on my way to start my new job.
Funky

Quote by thedefrockednun
you made my day

Quote by el-ECTRO
bada bing or whatever he's called. EPIC WIN.

Mighty Blades