I'm having some problems with the end of this part:

e -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B --------------5----------------5----------------3--------------------------------------
G --------------6----------------4----------------2----------------2------------2-------
D --------------7----------------6----------------4----------------2------------2-------
A 0-----00----------000--------------000---------------000---------0------------0--
E ---------------------------------------------------------------------------3~-----------
m mm mmm mmm mmm m

All tabs I've seen has done it differently, but nothing sounds like how it is played on the recording. The

e ----------------------------------------------------------------------
B --------------5----------------5----------------3-------------------
G --------------6----------------4----------------2----------------2-
D --------------7----------------6----------------4----------------2-
A 0-----00----------000--------------000---------------000-------
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------
m mm mmm mmm mmm

part is correct, but I just can't figure out the end :/ Help, anyone?
i have always thought that 3 on the E string should be a 4. But i havent listened to the song in a while. But thats how i play it.
its like this
e -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
B --------------5----------------5----------------3----------------------------------------
G --------------6----------------4----------------2----------------2------------2----------
D --------------7----------------6----------------4----------------2------------2----------
A 0-----00----------000--------------000---------------000---------0------------0----------
E ---------------------------------------------------------------------------3~------------
The riff goes like this:

e ----------------------------------------------------------------------
B --------------5----------------5----------------3-------------------
G --------------6----------------4----------------2----------------2-
D --------------7----------------6----------------4----------------2-
A 0-----00----------000--------------000---------------000-------
E ----------------------------------------------------------------------

and then he adds a fill after it here and there, and the first of the two tabs you linked has the riff with one of the fills tabbed. If you wanna play it with exactly the same fills he uses you'll just have to sit down and listen assuming you can't find a tab with all the fills tabbed out.
Here, I have the book for that song, it's the recorded version book but some mistakes, so here it is... The 3 is a 1/2 bend

B --------------5----------------5----------------3------------------2------------2-------
G --------------6----------------4----------------2------------------2------------2-------
D --------------7----------------6----------------4------------------2------------2-------
A 0-----00----------000--------------000---------------0000----0------------0-------
E ---------------------------------------------------------------------------3~-----------

Hope this helps mate and remember the 3 is a 1/2 bend.

BTW I just copied your first one and edited it cause I'm lazy :O
Last edited by BlueFuzion101 at Mar 17, 2009,