Seymour Duncan Pickups for sale... '59 and a distortion (SH-1 and SH-6)

I have them in my Agile Al-3000 LP copy and am just looking for a change.

They are Zebra pickups and look like this

http://www.stringshop.com.au/catalog/images/pickups/SD-SH-1Z.jpg

(Where the fack did the image tag icon go? Am I blind?)

They are in my guitar right now, and I will take a picture or 2 tonite.

Looking for different pickups or cash, but feel free to offer anything.

I live in Canada
I've got a Duncan Blackout AHB-2 "Metal" for the Distortion.
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
To my knowledge, there isn't a neck version of the AHB-2 Blackouts...only the AHB-1
Ibanez RGR421EXFM, Michael Kelley Vex NV, Ovation Celebrity. Carvin V3
Peavey 412M w/Eminence Wizards & Swamp Thangs, Rocktron Hush Super C, Furman PL-8C,15 band EQ, Boosta grande, ISP Decimator, Dano EQ, Ibanez TBX 150,TC Elec Polytune
Quote by stangconv
ok.. so how do you do active and passive?

Am I missing something?

what do you mean how? like run one active and one passive???

ive personally never looked into it, but im sure it is possible.
Yeah ok I think it IS possible...

However.. I dont want to screw around like that. The pots are different for actives, it isnt worth the headache.

I would like to keep them the same. Therefore 1 active pickup would be useless to me.

Anything else? If you have something thats worth more then these pickups I would possibly add something/cash to the deal.
ya bro i hear ya more work then its worth.

i got a SD jazz neck position id like to trade for the 59 neck.

brand new in box
^^^ I would like to keep them together...

I dont think the Jazz is what I am looking for either... Our singer has a pretty deep voice, so we have to tune down a full step, to fit in with his range better.

Looking for something a little more thicker sounding, with a passable clean.
cool man. Didnt notice you wanted the set together. jazz isnt much different then the 59 from what i understand. good luck
Um... money? how's $100 sound for the set*?
*may not be able to do it
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
May need to get a parent to get a check. I would also consider asking for a paypal, so we could deal through that. I'm 14, you know, can't do ****.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
Quote by oneblackened
May need to get a parent to get a check. I would also consider asking for a paypal, so we could deal through that. I'm 14, you know, can't do ****.

I have paypal... and would prefer that, although I take anything.

I also have tons of good feedback on here.. (Mostly in the old thread.. so look there.. or I can get it for you if its super important.)

Also have 100% ebay rating... so hopefully that helps your parents.

I also ship with insurance and a tracking number so if something happens then you dont get shafted?

What kind of Git are you gonna put them in? The pickup rings it came with were black and didnt fit my guitar... I just reused my stock pickup rings... FYI
Quote by stangconv
I think th '59 is the neck version... at leats that where they put it in my guitar.... how do i tell for sure?

Would like to sell as a set...

Would consider a whole set of blackouts...

The neck version of the 59 is the sh-1n, the sh-1 is the bridge version.
Quote by stangconv
I have paypal... and would prefer that, although I take anything.

I also have tons of good feedback on here.. (Mostly in the old thread.. so look there.. or I can get it for you if its super important.)

Also have 100% ebay rating... so hopefully that helps your parents.

I also ship with insurance and a tracking number so if something happens then you dont get shafted?

What kind of Git are you gonna put them in? The pickup rings it came with were black and didnt fit my guitar... I just reused my stock pickup rings... FYI

I was gonna stick them in my LP.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400
Audient iD22 interface
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden