Looking to buy a new guitar. I'm looking for something with EMGs and a mahogany body would be nice, alder is fine too. I don't really care if its hardtail or has a trem, just so long as it's not an edge 3. I have around 600 to spend, can go over it if necessary.
oh, so you've had a bad experience with Edge 3's?
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Pretty much. I love Ibanez guitars I just hate how 80% of them are ruined because of a ****ty trem system.
if you want something cheaper i have an Ibanez RG2 EX1 with emg designed humbuckers. it a pretty hot metal guitar for under $500. I would be willing to let it go for around 220
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
Ive got a ESP LTD H-301 for sale. malpe neck through with mahogany wings, EMG-85/81 pups, hardshell case, only $400 shipped. check out the link in my sig for more info and pics!
Already have a DKMGT that looks almost identical to the H-301. Also not really interested in basswood bodies
ESP LTD EX400 UK take your fancy? Considering selling it but most likely not.
Quote by nicerdicer
Already have a DKMGT that looks almost identical to the H-301. Also not really interested in basswood bodies

its not. its a maple neck thru with mahogany wings
I have a Jackson JS30 w/ EMG 81/85 wired @ 18 volts
an ESP LTD MH400NT EMG 81/85
ESP LTD EC-2005 EMG 81/60
ESP LTD FX-400 EMG 81/60
PM me if you would consider any of those and i'll get you pics and info. Thanks!
SPAM:

Good deals: rok-en-rol, truespin, ICFootball62, IndianScout, tinypants, HartRacer86, Huntred_67, Perandor, and many others from HC