so b4 i can graduate from my ****ty school i have 2 do this dumb project. They call it the "Culminating Project" & i hate it. So long story short i got stuck building a website bout bands that donate to charity. Mostly the ones that donate all the time. So i need help. The only bands that I can find r U2 & other crappy hippy bands. So i want 2 know if there r sum good bands that donate to charity. Last time i checked Slipknot & Cannibal Corpse don't do charity.
Yes - gods forbid you do something of value for someone other than yourself before you graduate.

And Linkin Park has done numerous benefit concerts for charity.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
This.
This.
And This.

'The complete proceeds of this auction will be donated to the charity Strahlemaennchen.de. Strahlemaennchen.de is a German organisation which helps children with cancer and their families with everyday problems as well as making the children's wishes come true.'

That paragraph is from the Cannibal Corpse article.
Rise Against has done tons of charity stuff. They should be easy to find info on, just check the Peta website.
Quote by T-Unit33
Rise Against has done tons of charity stuff. They should be easy to find info on, just check the Peta website.

This is something you should never encourage anyone to do in any situation.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████