The stat lately is that there is over 300 million people in America. I'm curious as to when we get info like this, is it registered Americans or people who just come into the country illegally, too?
Whoever fills in the census actually + to guestemation on percentage of illegal occupants
Obviously we don't know the exact number of illegal immigrants in the country since they tend to not stop by Customs and leave a sticky note regarding their entrance to the U.S.
Quote by RU Experienced?
Obviously we don't know the exact number of illegal immigrants in the country since they tend to not stop by Customs and leave a sticky note regarding their entrance to the U.S.

That's how they knew who I was!
Way to pay attention in geography class........
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.
Quote by blackflag49
Joe Biden's wife is a total cougar.

Quote by imdeth
metaldud damn it I said ignore the penis!

XBL Gamer Tag:

Arch Enemy65
300 million people is that it i thought there was a lot more people than that over in the states
Music should strike fire from the heart of man, and bring tears from the eyes of woman.

Ludwig Van Beethoven.

BOW DOWN AND WORSHIP AT THE ALTER OF MARTY FRIEDMAN!!!
OMFG,Serious remove your teeth filling,Big brother is watching you!
If You See Me Posting In The Pit HIT ME.
Quote by KingJak236
My hamster used to bite me when I picked it up, then it got too old and fat to bite and died in a pool of it's own vomit.

Quote by Kensai
That's the rockstar way to go. I salute him.
I think it's higher than even 330 Million, it's an old statistic and odd that you're just asking questions now.
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
██████████████████████
O CANADA!
Quote by DieGarbageMan
It has to be alot higher than 300m i mean UK has 60m and most states are bigger than the UK.

Yah! Like Wyoming!

And Alaska!
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Yeah but the UK is much more densely populated than the US. MUCH more. It's been over 300 mil for a while in the States. It's mostly guesswork where illegals are concerned. Sometimes it's informed guesswork, but guesswork nontheless.
Quote by DieGarbageMan
It has to be alot higher than 300m i mean UK has 60m and most states are bigger than the UK.

Sweden is bigger than the UK... and look at us. We have 9 million inhabitants.

We're bigger than Japan too. Doesn't stop them from cramming 130 million people into their country.
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
Quote by SymereusISBack
Yah! Like Wyoming!

And Alaska!

I'll be deep in the cold cold ground before i recognize wyoming.
300 million is a lot of people. The US is #3 on the most populated countries in the world. Not that that is something to brag about or anything; I'm just pointing that out.