Poll: If we couldn't reproduce anymore, how will that affect your views on life?
Poll Options
View poll results: If we couldn't reproduce anymore, how will that affect your views on life?
I'll still be happy living, don't care about the future
67 38%
I'll keep living but sad that there will be no future for mankind.
108 62%
Voters: 175.
Page 1 of 2
K so...pretend the world suddenly became a Children of Men scenario where nobody can have kids anymore and the human population permanently stopped reproducing..

Would you still be as happy with your life? Like would that affect you in anyway, change your view on your life by any means?

I think I'd be kinda depressed knowing that this generation is it....the last. I mean I know it technically doesn't affect my life since I'm already living but the thought that there is no future after us really sucks especially knowing the way we've treated and will leave this world...all the population, ****, and mess we're gona leave...

/thoughts
I would'nt really care
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
I'd start cloning myself. You know, make it a better future with less retards and more ridiculously handsome people. I'd stop global warming with my fists and falcon punch mother nature in the stomach. That's what I would do together with my clones.

Dont know about the rest of you though. Touch luck. I'll probably clone your corpses and use you as sex slaves. Like in jurassic park, without the dinosaurs. And more sex slaves.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by Kensai
I'd start cloning myself. You know, make it a better future with less retards and more ridiculously handsome people. I'd stop global warming with my fists and falcon punch mother nature in the stomach. That's what I would do with my clones.

Dont know about the rest of you though. Touch luck.

I'd announce that you are a genetic freak and able to carry a child to birth and laugh as the scientists carry you away for a breeding program
I'd be sad cos it would mean I wouldn't be able to have kids.

And I'd be scared to grow old, because nothing would be passed on for future generations.

At the age I am now I'd be happy because it meant I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant. Doesn't mean I'd stop making the guy wear condoms though. I don't want any STDs!
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

Quote by god of lamb
I dont care as long as my girlfriend still has her mouth

You old romantic you!
I wouldnt like it.
i mean i wudnt be able to have kids, and the human race would die out in a hundred years.
tbh, the world would be pretty boring with only old people walking round (assuming women have been infertile for 70 years or so)
Wait.

Roger Waters - 12th May!
Quote by JackalUK
I'd announce that you are a genetic freak and able to carry a child to birth and laugh as the scientists carry you away for a breeding program

I'd announce you would be the first person I cloned back to the future. I hope you're up for the challenge, sugar.

Quote by LezPaulEpiphone
tbh, the world would be pretty boring with only old people walking round (assuming women have been infertile for 70 years or so)

Fuck you too, man.
Quote by Kensai
I'd start cloning myself. You know, make it a better future with less retards and more ridiculously handsome people. I'd stop global warming with my fists and falcon punch mother nature in the stomach. That's what I would do together with my clones.

Dont know about the rest of you though. Touch luck. I'll probably clone your corpses and use you as sex slaves. Like in jurassic park, without the dinosaurs. And more sex slaves.

Kensai's sex slave huh?
REM's "end of the world" song would go back to number one. So...I actually dont know what i'd think about that.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

i would be a bit gutted about not being able to have kids

not too fussed about the whole mankind is over thing - i would try and hang on for as long as possible in a desperate to be the last one standing to see it all go
Quote by Kensai
I'd announce you would be the first person I cloned back to the future. I hope you're up for the challenge, sugar.

As long as there is free dental care and a yearly bonus I accept your challenge!
I think the world would A LOT more depressing than most of you can imagine, there'd be riots, mass suicide, bombings, murder, rape, theft, etc, everywhere. It would suck so bad to be so old and there's no one around to take care of you cause everyone is dying off.
I don't think that would ever happen in my life time.
If it did then oh well.
It's not like it's the end of the world or anything ...
So yeah basically I don't care.
Define - Berk - A fool, prat, twit; An idiot, in an affectionate sense; C*nt
Last edited by Stresszilla at Mar 17, 2009,
well....

One plus....

No more condoms...
Quote by Perfection 101
If we all had this guy's clarity of thought, world peace would ensue

Quote by Zugunruhe
incidentally, there are absolutely no results for "bizzare anal kazoo" on google.

ouch.

I'd be sad.

but the sex would be nice.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
i would like that better actually. dont have to worry about birth control and in the under world we would be the last generation ever!! think about how much action you could get!!
There is a war going on for your mind.

If you are thinking, you are winning.

Resistance is victory.

We are building up a new world.
Do not sit idly by.
Quote by dragen_slair
well....

One plus....

No more condoms...

With your name...are condoms really a issue that you ever need face in your everyday life? eh eh? let's be honest.
LOL sorry i had to.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

i would live my life. if it's the last one than who cares if we cause global warming, or if the economy sucks or if you're poor because once everyone dies it all becomes insignificant. I wouldn't bother contributing to society because that's going to crumble. I'd probably do whatever i wanted because it wouldn't matter in the end.
Honestly, I think it'd be good for the world
I'll be sad that I won't be able to have kids to pass on my name and ****, but I'd also be glad that when I die the world will be left in much more capable hands, i.e. mother nature, not ugly cousin mankind.
Quote by Kensai

Yeah but your clones would eventually turn on you! Then what?
Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
to all the PMS guys, women can be sterile without losing their periods.

I think.
Quote by FatalGear41
I wouldn't call what we have here on the Bass Forum a mentality. It's more like the sharing part of an AA meeting.

Quote by Jason Jillard
HUMANITY WHATS WRONG WITH YOU.

Warwick Fortress>>Acoustic AB50

http://www.myspace.com/rustingbloom
Quote by JackalUK
As long as there is free dental care and a yearly bonus I accept your challenge!

Oh there's a yearly bonus alright...

You get a 10% provision.

Quote by Da Squiz
Yeah but your clones would eventually turn on you! Then what?

It would take THREE clones to defeat the original Kjell haha!
I wud be liek yeah i can has secks.
but then im liek well **** Now i gotta work forever because i was planning on mooching off of my kids who would have became rich (hopefully)
Peavey 6505+
Avatar 412 W/ Vintage 30s G12K100s
Pod HD500
i wouldn't be too upset (unprotected sex!) until i got married and then couldn't have children. I personally can't wait to be a father so yeah i guess id be pretty sad for a long time.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
neither option suits me.. i wouldn't be happy with the way things are.. but i wouldn't be sad because mankind is doomed.

I'd be most disappointed knowing i'd never have a son or daughter.
Grammar and spelling omitted as an exercise for the reader.
The condom industry would break down and millions would be jobless.
[img]http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/3760/356h356h365pc1.png[/img]
Die Ruhe vor dem Sturm.
I feel like I'd lose a lot of my ambitions in life.

With art, part of the reason it's created is for it to be preserved into the future. On the one hand, I like to think I create art for me; but on the other hand, I know that I like to express myself with it, as well, and that entails a receiving end of the expression. But why should I slave away at something that I know will never be seen?

A depressing thought, really.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Kensai
It would take THREE clones to defeat the original Kjell haha!

Quote by crazy8rgood

Oh, look at those naughty waffles and their banana's...

*fapfapfapfapfap*

(if this is against the rules, I'll take it down.)
Knowing my luck I would be the one woman who could still reproduce.
Quote by Mattron2000
Shadowenspirit,
Developmental Tamer.
Shadowenspirit,
Ancient Sandwich Crafter

I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: "O Lord make my enemies ridiculous." And God granted it.

-Voltaire

So it is written.
Quote by Shadowenspirit
Knowing my luck I would be the one woman who could still reproduce.

Add you'd have a line in front of your house. Every man in the world would want you. How 'bout that? (just remember who gave you this wonderful idea )

Quote by LazyLatinoRocke
I think sex would be better because you wouldn't have to worry about pregnancy.

And that would be heaven!
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
people seem to think aids is linked with childbirth.
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
people seem to think aids is linked with childbirth.

And it isn't. Mind you, there would be no more children who are born HIV-positive...
████████████
████████████
████████████

RNLAF

I Like Planes
Page 1 of 2