Please Help me...I'm too confused!!! I heard that Orange Tiny Terror Combo has amazing sounds...but also Vox is a superb amp.
So...I play usually indie rock or punk...but I also like play clear classic sound...
I've a Telecaster Deluxe...

Which is the best one for me?

Please I really need help!!!
TTs are poopy for the price. The AC15 is an incredible amp and of much better value. IMO.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
Ok...so I will buy a fantastic VOX AC 15....but...there is so many difference from the AC 15 CC1 (Loaded with the VOX / Wharfedale custom GSH12-30 speaker) and the AC 15 CC1X (Loaded with the VOX / Celestion AlNiCo Blue loudspeaker)??
They're both excellent tube amps, right?
Yes, but the AlNiCo is an absolutely insane speaker. It sounds incredible. But, it's very expensive. You might just wanna stick with the standard one.
I'm putting my GAS on hold
for a couple months in order to pimp my ride.

Don't judge me.
I would go with the AC15 with the blue speaker. the other stock speaker is decent, but the Celestions were the icing on the cake for the old Vox combos.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.
So don't matter that it's made in china? ...Orange TT15Combo is Made in England...so maybe it's better on a quality level, no?
Quote by Nick0410
So don't matter that it's made in china? ...Orange TT15Combo is Made in England...so maybe it's better on a quality level, no?

I wasn't aware that China was in England, did this happen recently?
Yep, and I would not call the TT better on a quality level seeing as they just had a huge recall a few months back.

Plus, I'm not going to lie, as much press as the TT gets, it just doesn't sound that great imo. If you're in the USA, you can really do better for the price you pay for it.
Sorry but I'm from Milan, Italy. So I've decided...I'll buy a Vox AC15...