Ok, so I got a Red Witch Fuzz God II pedal a few days ago and ran it through my Carvin Belair 212 and it sounded amazing. Now, I go to band practice the other day and hook it up to my Mesa Triple Recto and it's like there is no difference in sound when I turn the pedal on. I've messed with the wet/dry knobs for the effects loop but not too much happens. Does anyone have any idea what the problem may be? Thanks.
Member #9 of the Carvin club
Batteries?
If not, then check for lose connections inside.
Quote by synestershadows
Shai Hulud mother****er.
I had put in brand new batteries before running it. Checked the connections, everything's good.
My other pedals are working fine. If I activate the pedal on my clean channel it works somewhat but it's not very impressive. If I use it for my second or third channel it's unnoticeable. Like I said, I tried it out on my Carvin and it sounded amazing.
Well I know that some amps don't respond to certain pedals very well. I just bought a BBE Sonic Maximizer and put it through my old Vox and the difference in tone was minimal. I'm hoping it's a problem that can't be fixed. If there is a fault with the pedal, I'll have to send it back - which I don't want to do. If it's something wrong with my Vox, I don't really care, I didn't buy it for that.
So back to you, I really can't think of what it could be apart from what I just mentioned and I can't be positive on that as I have had very little experience with Mesa amps, and I've never even heard of the pedal you are using.
Sorry for my lame attempt to help.
Haha, it's all good man. I think I'll just mess with the effects loop a little more and see if I can get it working, if not I'll try it through the main line. Thanks for the help though.

Are you running the BBE through the loop? I have some experience with the BBE Maximizers.
There is no effects loop in the Vox. It's from the AD range and it doesn't have one. My Framus Dragon should be coming in the post in the next few days, though, and that's what I bought the BBE for.
They are brilliant little pedals. I played it through a Line 6 Vetta II before and it rounded out the sound really well. I was very impressed.
Ok, I ran it in front but there still wasn't much change.