I hear a lot of people saying the RGs are very common. But I've never seen famous people playing them outside the 80s and early 90s. I've seen a bunch of people play S's though. I pretty much only see Gibsons, Fenders, ESP's, and Jacksons at shows.
Jani (Ex Sonata Arctica)
Chris Boderick
That's two whole people right there.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

John Petrucci of Dream Theater, Josh Rand of Stone Sour, Mick Thomson of Slipknot, Mike Shinoda of Linkin Park and more. Ok some of them aren't the greatest guitarists but they're still guitarists from late 90s and 21st century
take a look at ibanezs website
the have over 100 sponsored artists who use them,
linkin park
megadeth
the rhythm guy who works with vai
meshuggah
offspring
the list goes on a while....
The only 6 words that can make you a better guitarist:

Learn theory
Practice better
Practice more
who cares about rg's?

WOOO ESP!
Microsoft Works...there's and oxymoron for you.
Most of the ones in the US play 7 strings, neck-throughs, or mahogany RGs. I don't really think of anything other than a basswood bolt-on RG as a real RG.
A fair share of mathcore and deathcore artists.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by JELIFISH19
Most of the ones in the US play 7 strings, neck-throughs, or mahogany RGs. I don't really think of anything other than a basswood bolt-on RG as a real RG.

Well then you're a narrow minded fool.

...ok sir, you have out-smarted me.
Quote by grimms
All I know is that if UG were a prison, all of us will either be dead, a prison bitch, or a dead prison bitch.

Last edited by ILuvPillows? at Mar 17, 2009,
I mean a traditional RG. Would you consider an alder Les Paul to be a traditional Les Paul?
Quote by eetfuk58
who cares about rg's?

WOOO ESP!

+1.
GEAR:
SCHECTER LOOMIS FR
LTD EC-1000
LTD DV-200