Ok me and some friends were talking about like shows we watched as kids and one came up that nobody could remember the name of

it was like a maths program they showed in primary school where the people were dressed up in medieval outfits and there names were based on cards eg. king of hearts

i think this was the program where that racoon character el nombre was like a mini show in the middle of it.

can anyone remember the name of this show?
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
No idea but I think I saw it too. Now thats gonna bug me lol
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
Put that exact same description in google and see what it comes up with!
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Quote by SG_dave
you bastard... absolute bastard.

i remember it now... and cannot put a name to it.

i truly hate you

I second this motion.

Damn you TS, you have ruined my day.

(Also, try google.)
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
NUmber-Jacks?? i think...
GEAR
________

Jackson RR3 w/ Dimebucker
Epiphone G400 Extreme
Marshall Mg30 Dfx (It does the job),
Kelry Sinister Strings, 10 - 52's
Dunlop Jazz III's or Dunlop purple 2.00 tortex(sharpened).
EL NOMBREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *mexican guitar*

i remember the show as well

cant put a name to it mind
HADOUKEN!! Click For UG's Street Fighter Group

Quote by synpet713192

I'd never seen you around until very recently, but this and the other pic have caused me to worship you
All I remember was Cyber Chase. Which was pretty ****ing cool.
I love Foxy Shazam more than you.

▲ ▲

it wasnt numberjacks

argggg
Lady Gaga if you're out there, i don't care if you have a penis or not, i will marry you
Quote by skateordie24f
weird program...

how'd you like to lose a whole bunch of teeth?

'show was great.
After a prolonged search on google I have come to the conclusion that this show does not exsist... No but seriously I give up...

EDIT: Ask here: http://www.classickidstv.co.uk/forum/viewforum.php?f=2 they seem like they might know... I am to lazy...
Quote by DaFizzle
Periods are only a myth made up by woman to have more things to cry about, its the same with birth pains. Because i imagine its like having a shite and i quite enjoy turding.

Quote by SoftParade1967
subway?
Quote by Exo M7
he needs a ride not a sandwich ****ing retard
Last edited by SymereusISBack at Mar 17, 2009,
ok iv watched a couple of numbertime vids but cant see anything about th castle bit

if anyone can help here...
Quote by OzarkMDaredevil
All I remember was Cyber Chase. Which was pretty ****ing cool.

Yeah I remember Cyber Chase that was the coolest show ever......then I got cable. Still though that was a kick ass show. It was a bit weird that Gilbert Gotfried played Digit though..weird guy.