i was wonderign how do u make my guitar that i just painted shiny. I used clear coat a rubbing compound but it stil doesnt shine as much as i want it to.
there are lots of polishes etc made specififcally for it, but if your in the UK i find the best one is off this site called poshguitars.com its the only polish/wax the guy sells but it is top quality
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
Quote by EVH51501234
i was wonderign how do u make my guitar that i just painted shiny. I used clear coat a rubbing compound but it stil doesnt shine as much as i want it to.

So you painted a Guitar today, clear coated it and have now buffed it and it isn't shiny?

I don't think anyone will be able to help you, your problem is a serious one.

You have no PATIENCE or ability to FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS!!!
clear coat over 10 times. Let it cure very well. Buffing compound should be pretty abrasive. It helps to have a buffer, or your arms feels like it's going to fall off before you're anywhere near done. It's happened to me before..

google.com, and the ultimate painting stickie..
Quote by Invader Jim
The questions people ask here makes me wonder how the TS's dress themselves in the morning and can shower without drowning...
After finishing clear coats, you need to wait for it to cure, then LEVEL sand with ruff grits of 320 all the way through to about 2000 and THEN use polishing compound, you cant just buff it straight away.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
Yes, that's what you do after clearcoating 10-15 times. That and buff like crazy.
Quote by conor1148
who cares if they're drawn,

boobies

Gear:
Peavey Supreme 100W head
Crate 4x12 cab
Epiphone Les Paul Standard+
Modded Johnson Stratocaster