Well I spent about 2-3 hours customizing my UG profile with pictures and colours and text changes and all that jazz.

Today I created an "About Me" to go on my profile with my favourite UG'ers.

I accidently saved it before I realized the whole code for my profile change was deleted.

So pit I ask you... what are some things you worked so hard for, or spent so much time on... then accidently stuffed it up or it didn't work out?

p.s. is there a way for a mod to backdate my profile? or something?

Quote by Våd Hamster
Find a dice and assign a number to each girl. Throw the dice.

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
Last edited by thanksgiving at Mar 17, 2009,
Yeah, i spent like 2 hours on one of those room escape games, was damn near the end (i assume as i'd been at it 2 hours) then accidently hit the refresh button, i died a little inside.
Originally Posted by Chromeproguitar
they make horrible noises in the middle of the night (is it sex?)

Quote by CliffIsAngry
I guess she's pretty hot if you're into that "having a good music video, but not better than Beyonce's" kind of thing...
I spent a long time last week re-ripping my CD collection to ogg vorbis only to have Songbird corrupt 99% of them by adding ID3 tags to them.
I wrote an important email for literally 50 minutes straight and when I got done, I tripped over the cord, and because my laptop battery didn't work, I lost the whole thing.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I was really bored once and I got started a new game and got really far on Pokemon and on DS you have to delete your save before you start a new game and I never... That means me =
If life gives you oranges, say "f*ck oranges" and bail.

Hey You!
Another time:

I was playing Halo: Combat Evolved the other day. I'm trying to finish it on legendary.

I got past this one checkpoint on Truth and Reconcilation, that I hadn't passed after about 40 reverts. I finally got past it, and another checkpoint.

When I came back the next day to play it, I realised I had to actaully press start and select "save and quit"... not just turn the console off

Quote by Våd Hamster

The number you hope for at the moment you throw the dice, is the one you'll want to keep.
sorry. one say i working for like two hours on a tab and it got denied. i know how you feel
You know those games where you can't save, and have to get through on just 3 lives?

Like sonic the hedgehog and all that?

Yeah

Quote by Våd Hamster

I've been trying to get with this girl for a few weeks, and last night I completely ruined it by being a creeper.
FML.
We are the diamonds that choose to stay coal;
A generation born to witness
The end of the world

Quote by thanksgiving
Well I spent about 2-3 hours customizing my UG profile with pictures and colours and text changes and all that jazz.

Today I created an "About Me" to go on my profile with my favourite UG'ers.

I accidently saved it before I realized the whole code for my profile change was deleted.

So pit I ask you... what are some things you worked so hard for, or spent so much time on... then accidently stuffed it up or it didn't work out?

p.s. is there a way for a mod to backdate my profile? or something?

I'm on your list

But my name doesn't merit a heart?
Quote by domino_92
I'm on your list

But my name doesn't merit a heart?

Didn't wanna get you all horny

Quote by Våd Hamster

Quote by thanksgiving
Another time:

I was playing Halo: Combat Evolved the other day. I'm trying to finish it on legendary.

I got past this one checkpoint on Truth and Reconcilation, that I hadn't passed after about 40 reverts. I finally got past it, and another checkpoint.

When I came back the next day to play it, I realised I had to actaully press start and select "save and quit"... not just turn the console off

I've done that before. Sonic was still one of the best games ever.

I spent almost 800 Euro on a new, top of the range computer to play the follow up to one of my favourite games ever, Far Cry 2, and it won't work properly. My blog explains it properly if anyone is interested.

http://my.ultimate-guitar.com/main.php?mode=blogs
I read your quote with Goku in it and it reminded me of this somehow.

Yu-gi-oh... ever watched the original series on Duel Island? or whatever it was?

It was the match of Yugi vs Pegasus..

I had set my alarm every morning and watched every episode. So it's the final episode, and I had set my alarm for 7:25 pm instead of am.

I missed the final episode with the winning cards being played

Quote by Våd Hamster

One time at college, I went down into the computer library and started drawing a picture on ms paint of mario. I got all done, it looked awesome, and then found out that I couldn't save it. Lame Lame Lame Lame Lame.
My dad also formatted my computer.

Music, schoolwork, pictures all gone.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Why would someone format the computer without asking the users? Unless of course they did it by accident, which these days, is nigh on impossible. No offence to your Pa...
Quote by AngryGoldfish
Why would someone format the computer without asking the users? Unless of course they did it by accident, which these days, is nigh on impossible. No offence to your Pa...

Actually he loaded on windows XP or something... and everything just went.

He's like "Oh don't worry nothing will be gone it will still be in the C drive and D drive."

They were empty.

Quote by Våd Hamster

Ah, a friend of mine did that to her Dad's computer.

Sticking with stupidity, I was browsing over the band 30 Seconds to Mars after watching a video of Resident Evil 4 with them playing in the background. I had seen the guy before in some award ceremony and noticed how similar he compared to Jared Leto in looks. So I mentioned it, just out of awe and randomness, and somebody responded by saying, It IS Jared Leto WTF.
Last edited by AngryGoldfish at Mar 17, 2009,
I bought some breadboard, a broken wah, and the all components for a tychobrahe parapedal
with minimal knowledge about it worked for 5-6 hours on it
got it wired up and pow
nothing happened

pissed off i let it sit for months
recently went back through it and found my errors and fixed them and it works great now
I've worked two summers saving up for a Jackson Rhoads. So I got the money and was ready to order (so excited). I told my mom if I give her the money, if she can order it for me. She said, "NO! you have enough and you don't have anymore room!" So I worked two summers for a guitar I can't get.
In order to live, you must be ready to die

R.I.P. DIO

FUCK JUSTIN BIEBER

Quote by Metallica_AC/DC
a mental asylum called Mike

Quote by Masamune
That's cuz you mad...Mike.

Sorry, had to get my corniness out of the way.
I wanted to see what Professor Rowan would do if you evolve your starter pokemon before you go"return" it back to him. I spent 2 days KO'ing level 3 pokemon to finally evolve my Piplup at lvl 16. SO I taked to him and all he did was say, oh, I see you evolved your pokemon already. Waste of time!! The second part was that I never saved my game, only shut my ds each time I was bored. So my mom found my Ds and turned it off
Quote by Mad Mike 829
I've worked two summers saving up for a Jackson Rhoads. So I got the money and was ready to order (so excited). I told my mom if I give her the money, if she can order it for me. She said, "NO! you have enough and you don't have anymore room!" So I worked two summers for a guitar I can't get.

Screw your mum, not literally. It's your money. My cousin used to lie through his teeth to his mum saying his Gibson Explorer only cost 200 pounds. She was non the wiser.
I had been saving up for a Framus Dragon amplifier for two years, as well, and I was going to buy it really cheap from Dolphin Music - the exchange rate from Sterling to Euro was really in my favour - but the day I went to buy it, the rate had fluctuated again. So, I left it for a few days. Bad idea. They stopped selling them. I've had to buy it from Thomann for 500 Euro more.
When I play Police Quest 1 and get really far but lose and have to start over because of some stupid legal thing I forgot three arrests ago.
What's wrong with Tom Hatton, man?
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices

Quote by Våd Hamster