I just knew that you would read this, the title got the better of you hmm?

MY question is - is there a specific name for a mental disorder where you always think that someone is watching you? I have to do a debate on the "big brother theory" so i need that name.

Thanks Pit and all its helpful inhabitance!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Quote by SG_dave
paranoia?

I did toy with that but isnt that just paranoia over everything.

PS. That was snappish!!

Time on earth is like butterscotch; you really want more, even though it will probably just make you ill.

Certified lurker
Paranoid personality disorder, although I'm not sure if you can call a personality disorder a mental disorder.

There's also paranoid schizophrenia, but usually it has to be accompanied by a whole bunch of symptoms (flat affect, inappropriate emotions, delusions, hallucinations, etc.).
Most people that suffer from Schitzophrenia tend to be of the paranoia genre...not necessarily the Me, Myself, and Irene types
Quote by entity0009
Amazing Ass Syndrome?

Well, with that one, everyone is watching you.
Quote by Tire Me.
Raping her in front of other people would be morally wrong.

Quote by Bubbles516
wtf290 uses make bubbles feel like crap
Its super effective!
For sometime many of us have wondered who is Jack Sh1t? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, you dont know Jack Sh1t? Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Sh1t is the only son of Awe Sh1t who married O Sh1t, the owners of Knee Deep Sh1t Inc. In turn Jack Sh1t married Noe sh1t. The couple had 6 children: Holie Sh1t, Giva Sh1t, Fulla Sh1t, Bull Sh1t, and the Twins Deep Sh1t and Dip Sh1t. Deep Sh1t married Dumb Sh1t, a high school dropout. After 15 years Jack and Noe Sh1t got divorced and she married Ted Sherlock and became Noe Sh1t Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Sh1t married Lota Sh1t and has a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Sh1t. Fulla Sh1t and Giva Sh1t married the Happens brothers and had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the Sh1t-Happens wedding. Bull Sh1t traveled the world and returned home with an italian bride Pisa Sh1t. So from now on, no one can tell you that you dont know Jack Sh1t....
Last edited by jjlane86 at Mar 17, 2009,
Social Anxiety Disorder?

This is one thing that it can cause:
"You may believe that people are watching you, just waiting for you to make a mistake"
Quote by jjlane86
For sometime many of us have wondered who is Jack ****? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, you dont know Jack ****? Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack **** is the only son of Awe **** who married O ****, the owners of Knee Deep **** Inc. In turn Jack **** married Noe ****. The couple had 6 children: Holie ****, Giva ****, Fulla ****, Bull ****, and the Twins Deep **** and Dip ****. Deep **** married Dumb ****, a high school dropout. After 15 years Jack and Noe **** got divorced and she married Ted Sherlock and became Noe **** Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip **** married Lota **** and has a rather nervous disposition named Chicken ****. Fulla **** and Giva **** married the Happens brothers and had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the ****-Happens wedding. Bull **** traveled the world and returned home with an italian bride Pisa ****. So from now on, no one can tell you that you dont know Jack ****....

What the...****.
Quote by MoogleRancha

You sir, are a genius.

I salute you.

Quote by iwontwait
The bestowing of this thread on my life is yours. Thank you, Benjabenja.
Paranoid Personality disorder sounds right if it's like what I often experience; people you know normally watching what you do through your own eyes. It's somewhat intermittent for me.
My bad I was tryin to start a new thread! Comp if playin mind games...or am I being paranoid??
Disturbia?

It's like the darkness is the light.
Quote by HunterRiggs10
Your post completes me.

Quote by mrwaffles
I think you've won this thread.

Quote by freedoms_stain
darthteet just scored big on the win scale.
Quote by Glavinage
Social Anxiety Disorder?

This is one thing that it can cause:
"You may believe that people are watching you, just waiting for you to make a mistake"

Just what i was looking for... I think. Im gonna google this.

Thanks everyone!

Certified lurker
Quote by tattyreagh
i'll use this as an excuse to bring up Alien Hand Syndrome

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_hand_syndrome

funkyducky

Icing happen when de puck come down, BANG, you know,
before de oder guys, nobody dere, you know.
My arm go comme ça, den de game stop den start up.

Quote by daytripper75
Get To Da Choppa!
Last edited by DirtyMakik at Mar 17, 2009,