For sometime many of us have wondered who is Jack Sh1t? We find ourselves at a loss when someone says, you dont know Jack Sh1t? Well, thanks to my efforts you can now respond in an intellectual way. Jack Sh1t is the only son of Awe Sh1t who married O Sh1t, the owners of Knee Deep Sh1t Inc. In turn Jack Sh1t married Noe sh1t. The couple had 6 children: Holie Sh1t, Giva Sh1t, Fulla Sh1t, Bull Sh1t, and the Twins Deep Sh1t and Dip Sh1t. Deep Sh1t married Dumb Sh1t, a high school dropout. After 15 years Jack and Noe Sh1t got divorced and she married Ted Sherlock and became Noe Sh1t Sherlock. Meanwhile, Dip Sh1t married Lota Sh1t and has a rather nervous disposition named Chicken Sh1t. Fulla Sh1t and Giva Sh1t married the Happens brothers and had a double wedding. The newspaper invited everyone to the Sh1t-Happens wedding. Bull Sh1t traveled the world and returned home with an italian bride Pisa Sh1t. So from now on, no one can tell you that you dont know Jack Sh1t....
llolllolllllllooooooooolllllllll!!11!!!! ur funy!11!!1111one1111111!11!

Shut the **** up
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
you lost me at the 1st word?

Lol WUT?
Yoda i be!

Quote by lzrdsixsix6
its so much funner doing it with friends tho...........like masturbation

Quote by GrayFoxz
With your post, the pit has its rightful name - the pit, the most lowest place on earth, after a 100 feet of earth and 200 feet of sh|t .