Title pretty much says it all.

We have a vocalist, drummer and guitarist, possibly 2. even if you play guitar but are interested in playing bass for our band that would be great too.

Experience and technical ability are a must.

We practice on sundays in the streetsvile area. so if you live in any of the surounding ares it would be alright.

i look forward to hereing from you.
I think it's time to quit the band and go back to school to learn to spell.
Quote by Gunpowder
C'mon, man. We're just kidding. We all know that drummers are important.

After all, without drummers, who would bag my groceries?

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Put him in your signature and help
(")_(") him on his way to world domination.
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SPELLED SOMTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, who gives a damn. cerrtainly not me go if you don't want to be in my band just ignore this and get a life.

serious musicians are what i am looking for and i guess i should add you should be a douche over such trivial things like spelling. i just want to play some music.
Quote by GRABBER
OH NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I SPELLED SOMTHING WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT AM I GOING TO DO?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously, who gives a damn. cerrtainly not me go if you don't want to be in my band just ignore this and get a life.

serious musicians are what i am looking for and i guess i should add you should be a douche over such trivial things like spelling. i just want to play some music.

Way to throw off plenty of potential band members by blowing a comment about spelling out of proportion.
"Notes are expensive, spend them wisely." - B.B. King
meh, in my opinion it is equaly as stupid to blow a simple spelling error out of proprtion for no reason when this person could either be productive or just mind his own business if he does not want to be in my band.
I read the title of this thread, and thought it said "Meshuggah, Ontario"
My Old Progressive Metal Band:
Acrasia
For fans of Between The Buried and Me, Dream Theater, Cynic.

My New Progressive Rock/Djent Band:
Wings Denied
For fans of Deftones, Tesseract, Periphery, Karnivool, Cynic.