Yeah, yesterday I guess, at some point a squirrel managed to make its way into our basement. My brother sleeps in said basement and noticed it when he woke up yesterday. We called pest control yesterday, and they didnt come until today at about 2pm. The guy layed a trap out with peanut butter in it to catch it, and now we just have to wait...

I guess so this wont be completely pointless, tell me if something similar to this has happened to you.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
I LIKE GREEN BEANS
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
When I visited Washington DC in the summer there were squirrels everywhere. We got some of them to come up to us and we even petted some of them. Then our teacher yelled at us
You couldn't put peanut butter in a container yourself?
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Quote by -tempest-
cool story bro; not to make it pointless someone do a fantastic thread-jack

So, who else did -tempest-'s mum?
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by CTFOD
So, who else did -tempest-'s mum?

Me. Many many times. Hottest lesbian action I ever got.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

Quote by floppypick
You couldn't put peanut butter in a container yourself?

I couldn't care less if it was down there, my mom was the one freaking out about it.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one. dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
Quote by el-ECTRO
Me. Many many times. Hottest lesbian action I ever got.

Hmm, I believe 'pics or it didn't happen' is appropriate here.
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Quote by metal_maniac#1
I couldn't care less if it was down there, my mom was the one freaking out about it.

You should get a cat for her birthday.
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by CTFOD
Hmm, I believe 'pics or it didn't happen' is appropriate here.

Goh, it was too hot to have time to stop and take pics. It was a spur of the moment thing. Every single time.

You're going to have to fill your basement with that foam stuff that filled up the car in Demolition Man, when Sly crashed.

That'll catch it.
We're only strays.
Pest control?! Pest?
Quote by SteveHouse
Also you're off topic. This thread is about Reva eating snowmen.

Squirrels who play banjo.

GO!
"Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people.. Otherwise, there would be no religious people."
th squirrel's name is conker and he noticed u had a wad of cash walking around in ur basement
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Pest control?! Pest?

yes, aren't squirrels considered rodents?
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Who cares about squirrels?? Beavers are the real threat, they contribute nothing to society, they just steal my fuckin wood and dump it in the goddamn river.

Worst of all of the canadian government put those evil little motherfuckers on our fucking money. The shit pisses me off

Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Make sure it's not this guy:

Quote by dubstar92
A few years a ago, I played with it alot and got my time down to 42 secs. Right now, I'm probably around a 55 sec average.
Quote by mathieupM13
Who cares about squirrels?? Beavers are the real threat, they contribute nothing to society, they just steal my fuckin wood and dump it in the goddamn river.

Worst of all of the canadian government put those evil little motherfuckers on our fucking money. The shit pisses me off

canadian problems are a little irrelevant to me. I'm kind of close to Canada, but I'm a few hundred miles away.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Quote by mathieupM13

this is one of the many reasons why Canada sucks
Quote by mathieupM13

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sekLEG8xsOs

I was waiting for the right time to use that video.
Quote by floppypick
You should get a cat for her birthday.

we have a cat, but he is neutered and declawed, so basically he's a walking vagina.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
is the squirel going to die!?
Quote by Moggan13
Serjem is like a Bishops testicals: Swollen
ಠ_ಠ
IIIIfb * KARKOLI * ytIIII(mostly rock... a little funky, a little hard just the way you want it )
Quote by Serjem
is the squirel going to die!?

no it's a humane trap. I don't know if the pest control guy is going to though. My dad talked to him, not me.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Quote by metal_maniac#1
Yeah, yesterday I guess, at some point a squirrel managed to make its way into our basement. My brother sleeps in said basement and noticed it when he woke up yesterday. We called pest control yesterday, and they didnt come until today at about 2pm. The guy layed a trap out with peanut butter in it to catch it, and now we just have to wait...

Sorry about that man. If you wanted me to leave you shoulda just asked.
Captured a squirel, possum, racoon in like the span of 5 months. They weren't in my house just tearing **** up in the backyard.

edit: ^
Music, a steady riot in my soul
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

You my good friend, are in fact, epic win.
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick
Quote by AnAngrySquirrel

I love you and your comedic username
Quote by metal_maniac#1
we have a cat, but he is neutered and declawed, so basically he's a walking vagina.

No kidding!

Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!
Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

Quote by floppypick
Well, I'm all out of ideas, except for one dress up as a squirrel of the opposite sex and try to seduce it. Over the years of mating you and the squirrel will form a species or human squirrel hybrids and be able to take over the world!

oh god, must sig!
MY BAND!!!

Quote by floppypick