Page 1 of 5
And one of his little friends. I've never seen them before, but they seem to have taken a liking to my yard.

I need ideas on how to scare em away. I've got a painball gun, a pellet gun, some firecrackers (I think) and I'm home alone. Oh, and they saw me when I went downstairs to see what the hell they were doing, so they've now ran into my backyard.

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
inb4Rape
Quote by guitar-godfrey
when i grow up i wanna have blackandsilver's babies!

Quote by angusfan16

Quote by Scowmoo
HOLY HELL.

nice discovery, sir.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by coryklok : Today at 01:10 PM.
Dress up like a clown and rape them.
At the end of the day...
Prepare to kill
everyone.
show them your soul, make them jealous
periphery/bulb!

gear:
Ibanez RG7321 w/ D-sonic in bridge

Peavey 5150 mk ii & b52 4x12 cab

line 6 podxt for recording

Quote by AsOneIStand
Head and Cab for $130? You don't need a head and cabinet, you need a psychological examination.
Rape them, then make them rape each other

Quote by nutinpwnsgibson
show them your soul, make them jealous

combo-breaker!
get cartman to deal with them. he'll get the job done
Quote by edge11
yeah im not at gc dude, i dont live there.

||=(|''''|''''|''''|''''|)>-----
Get naked, and run around the yard screaming WOO WOO WOO and flicking your knob up and down.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
paintball the ginger, pellet the mate
if any of them come back, use whatever got rid of the other one on them
just shoot them with the paintball gun, then their moms will get pissed at them for getting paint all over themselves
Quote by lockedandlogan
Let me get this straight. You're asking a bunch of people who are sitting at their computers, likely due to boredom, what to do for fun.

Quote by GaijinFoot
Old chinese proverb says: Man goes to bed with itchy bum, wakes up with smelly finger

Wise words
Quote by rabidguitarist
Get naked, and run around the yard screaming WOO WOO WOO and flicking your knob up and down.

on second thoughts, this
He's only in your head, short ginger kid doesn't exist
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
First, smear paintballs all over your body wearing only a pair of shorts in a war paint style design. Secondly, mount the pellet gun on top of the paintball gun or vice-versa, which ever's easier. Finally, grab a barbeque lighter and a few firecrackers, putting them in your pockets or soem other place of easy access.

Now, run into your yard completely naked screaming "I am floppydick!!!" covered from head to toe in pant apart from your genitals while simultaneously firing both firearms. If the try to run away quickly light a few firecrackers and throw them in front of the boys as they try to run away.

P.S. Don't forget to take pics.
My Rig:

Guitars:
Schecter C-1 Classic (Deep Sea Green)
Jackson DK2M Snow White Edition
BC Rich Mockingbird Special X

Amps:
Mesa Boogie Express 5:50 212
Roland Microcube

RIP Kevin Robert Swerdfiger
September 15 1991 - May 16 2008
Quote by \m/Angus\m/
I got 20 baby chicks you could throw at them. It'll work, I promise.

Ginger kids feed on baby chick's souls
Trust me I'm a doctor

A doctor with a mustache
Blast some Meshuggah, throw some firecrackers (smokers if you have them) and attack with the paintball gun, it'll scare the Hell out of them
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Quote by mathieupM13
He's only in your head, short ginger kid doesn't exist

I don't know why but I just spent over a minute laughing about that.
Play some Electric Six (Gay Bar would be a good song) as loud as you can and run out of your house wearing only boxers and a top hat. Proceed to do gay jumps around them.

....Or just rape....
ask if they wanna come down stairs for some popsicles
My Gear:
Epiphone Classic Les Paul
Ibanez JS1000 w/ Seymour Duncan Jazz and Pearly Gates
Alverez Acoustic
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe
Boss GT-8

Add Me?
Quote by pwninator123
Blast some Meshuggah, throw some firecrackers (smokers if you have them) and attack with the paintball gun, it'll scare the Hell out of them

I second this motion, it seems like a really good idea, it'll probably cause pants-****ting
Top 15:
Neutral Milk Hotel
Smashing Pumpkins
Placebo
Elliott Smith
Devendra Banhart
Pavement
Anberlin
Eve 6
The Clash
Imogen Heap
Ingrid Michaelson
Bayside
Minus The Bear
The Replacements
Bright Eyes/Conor Oberst
Seems the general consensus is to rape them....

Quote by 20cdndollars
You are god, floppypick

Floppydick

If that's how you read my name, leave a message saying so on my profile
Climb on the roof.

Throw firecrackers at them to confuse them.

While they're running around in circles and terrified, paintball the **** out of them.

After that, pellet gun them while they're down.

It's ok, the police will see he's a ginger and then maybe even reward you. But make sure he's dead.
Quote by yellowfrizbee
What does a girl have to do to get it in the butt thats all I ever wanted from you. Why, Ace? Why? I clean my asshole every night hoping and wishing and it never happens.
Bitches be Crazy.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ஜ۩۩ஜ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Get a slug, and dip it into toxic waste. It will begin to swell to 300x its origional size. Then you train the slug the art karate and weaponry. Then you put it on your garden.

Solved.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
just shoot them. they're ginger so they don't have a soul, well technically they're daywalkers but regardless, they lack souls.
It's Ok, I'm a Doctor
T-T
(In Obviousness)

Quote by Irishstang_87
Good god, you're a Twilight fan. What are you doing in a scientific discussion?

Quote by Thewickerman666
I just watched a turtle rape a shoe, and must admit I slightly enjoyed it.

I feel dirty
Quote by el-ECTRO
Get a slug, and dip it into toxic waste. It will begin to swell to 300x its origional size. Then you train the slug the art karate and weaponry. Then you put it on your garden.

Solved.

Only one, drawback, I'd imagine they probably would have left the garden, grown up, graduated, had children and died before you could carry out the final stages of your plan.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
Quote by rabidguitarist

Skip to 0:45 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n79jSzKA0L8&feature=related
Quote by duncang
maybe it's because i secrely agree that tracedin inymballsackistheb best album ever

he's got the fire and the fury,
at his command
well you don't have to worry,
if you hold onto jesus' hand
Page 1 of 5