Ok, I've seen this in the online manual for the Whammy Pedal and it didn't see quite clear, and I've googled it and nothing really came up. So how would I use a keyboard as a MIDI controller for the new whammy pedal? I know obviously I hook up the MIDI ports, but what specific things afterwards? Any ideas?

I haven't bought one yet by the way.

Heres the manual, look to pages 8, 12, 13
ftp://ftp.digitech.com/pub/PDFs/Manuals/Whammy.pdf

Thanks
Quote by SLonergan
I think the Raw Power guitars look like badly painted Easter Eggs.

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
i guess i would think that you might need a preamp - like a toneport- to connect Wah to. Guessing.

unless you want a software solution

...Is it just me, or does the OP never mention using a wah-wah?
I've never understood what the midi output does.. like, do you control the whammys effects with a keyboard rather than your foot and the actual pedal??
Follow me on twitter and junk @GodDammitZack
You're not going to be able to control the presets with a keyboard. The midi feature on the whammy is for a switcher. I've never heard of switching presets with a keyboard.
really? because in the manual says about switching, unless I've misunderstood it.
Quote by SLonergan
I think the Raw Power guitars look like badly painted Easter Eggs.

Peter Green Jimi Hendrix Tom Morello Joe Bonamassa John Frusciante Eric Clapton Paul Gilbert B.B. King