Page 1 of 3
Last edited by alm0st a skat3r at May 12, 2009,
yeah i know its supposed to be in promote your band but no one ever goes there.

another new song should be up next week
Your band is aptly titled, wicked track.

We should see if we could get a thread dedicated to promotion of hardcore bands members are involved in. People already hype their bands whenever they can anyways. The promote your band forum is awful and far too inclusive of every genre to really find much good stuff.
Yeah that's a good idea, some posters here actually have pretty good bands. I really need to get of my ass and finally start a band haha.

Back on topic, I decided I actually really like this song. I'll be sure to keep up with you guys.
thanks guys, ill keep you updated on new tracks. a new song should be up next week.

we're kinda putting one song from the EP up at a time as the guy we recorded with finishes mastering each song.
Nice work, my band's 7 track will be done in a month. Might be pushing the date back from April 26th to another week or two later, as we can't record for another three weeks.

I'm all down for a hardcore users band thread, Got some good ones like Think Again, Reckless Landing, whatever pmeg's one is, and of course xNEGATRONx.
yeah people dont really check that board much, i know i dont really check it, looked on their once and it was all some lame 14 year old deathcore bands
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
yeah i remember when i had a good conscience. now i dont give a ****

xxx
smoke weed, drink 40's, **** titties
quick note about the songs lyrics that i forgot to point out before anyone thinks the band is arrogant/whatever.

the song is satire.
never heard of your band, but i live very close to Northampton, PA, probably like 20 minutes, thats where my sisters live, and I am very active in the local scene. do you goto Doyelstown shows?
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
we're just starting actually. i dunno why we decided to record before we played any shows but whatever. do you like it? and yeah i head down there when i get the chance
im at work right now so i cant listen but ill give it a listen when i get home. i see you guys are friends with marty williams, he's a good friend of mine and in my friends band, hes actually rooming with us at united blood
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
yeah i dont know him personally but his old band Simon Pure used to play local shows by me all the time. where you from anyway?
im from Blue Bell. Simon Pure is actually playing a reunion show soon I just heard, one of the many awesome cliche metalcore bands from this area, i miss those days. Pretty sure Remorseless Slaughter is gonna play it to, i'm trying to get Under The Gun to play this as a last show, but Dan's being gay so we'll se what happens.
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
i have no idea where blue bell is haha. yeah i heard about the show too, sounds sick.

looking forward to your feedback on the track
its near lansdale or ambler, or norristown
Quote by alm0st a skat3r

xxx
The end of the new song deadset rips. I like chip on my shoulder better, but this one is still really good.
Quote by 12shinn21
The end of the new song deadset rips. I like chip on my shoulder better, but this one is still really good.

thanks man, please spread the word to friends, other boards, etc... we really appreciate it
Quote by alm0st a skat3r
new song up

click

Gonna have to come out to one of your shows. If you guys play them.

Also, my band's hopefully playing shows this summer (grind) maybe we can hook something up sometime?
Get weird. Chug weed.
Quote by vMinipope610v
Gonna have to come out to one of your shows. If you guys play them.

Also, my band's hopefully playing shows this summer (grind) maybe we can hook something up sometime?

yeah man add us and we'll do some **** together. we're gonna start playing in the summer once everyone is out of school for the semester.

i guess my vocalist is looking at bethlehem above ground for our demo release
Word, our guitairst has the freaking login for the page, but I'll link him to your site when he's on aim. I have to wait for the other dudes to finish up their semester at Temple. :/

But yo, add us:
http://myspace.com/minipope
Get weird. Chug weed.
i expected to not like this but i did. its pretty straight forward but its pretty awesome too.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
i expected to not like this but i did. its pretty straight forward but its pretty awesome too.

out of curiosity, what were you expecting?
i think i confused you with another poster on here who had a really sloppy pop-punk hardcore band.

anyways if you haven't already lemme know what you think of the song i have on my profile. its one of my bands songs.
Quote by shakin'cakes
First of all, I enjoy deathcore for it's complexity and it's the only genre heavy enough for me

Quote by Highway60Bob
I want an amp good for playing hippie tunes. I want it to be an actual amp, not a tube amp.
Quote by pmeg568c
i think i confused you with another poster on here who had a really sloppy pop-punk hardcore band.

anyways if you haven't already lemme know what you think of the song i have on my profile. its one of my bands songs.

haha its cool.

i just listened... other than your vocalist's voice giving out a little bit in spots i really dig it!

EDIT: after a second listen i ****ing love this! do you have a demo or anything i can get?
Last edited by alm0st a skat3r at Apr 22, 2009,
Quote by pmeg568c

you're in widower? you guys added us on myspace a while back and a few comments were exchanged. i got your demo on my itunes. good ****.

edit: unless its something totally different, cause it sounds different. i actually like the stuff in your profile better
Last edited by willingvictim at Apr 22, 2009,
Also dig this new song. Definitely hit me up when you guys release something.
nah my band is not widower thats just the song name. my band is called matahari. we'll hopefully have a demo in a few months. tour over the summer. we have a bunch of other songs almost done.

yea vocals are weak, it was his first time recording though and he couldn't hear himself. itll be better next time.
Quote by shakin'cakes

Quote by Highway60Bob
NICE bass tone. I might not like to have it myself, but it stands out so nicely.
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Page 1 of 3